Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DemonDemon

Something diffrent: Doom Yu-Gi-Oh Cards!? :)

DemonDemon said:

If you have comments about a card game, make them useful. I wouldn't want to go get a mod to post hell this thread before it became a flamewar. :)

Dude do you realize how little authority I actually have over this forum?
I can't get away with post helling anything, because people would argue that something is a legitimate attempt at fan art/fiction - even when my instincts say that the pic/fic (fics most often) was just a lame excuse to spam.

So no, seeing this thing in Hell is the last thing you can expect from me, but that doesn't mean that I'll allow people to post shit or flammable material, because I'm just gonna delete those shit posts anyway.

So take those cardgame discussions to the Everything Else forum and leave us to discuss the actual cards here.

lol you can bann ips and trash threads, we look up to you gods..er arg.. i mean mods! sort of like gozilla in new york if you will : )

(and i know this isnt two weeks dead yet so dont try it!)

any new cards?

I'm trying to find a good few pics for the next three cards. :) They'll be weapons, and each have their own evil effect. ^_^ After that I'll make the Imp. And after that, a nasty 'little' dude. :D

Till then! :)

Gonna Have an Romero head card?

/me can just imagine spawning an new monster every turn, and only being vulnerable to rockets :P