Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Multilegged she-devil

You sure got quite a vivid imagination. :)

Edit: Remind me to fix my scanner.

The Reverend Julian said:

This is pretty damn close to perfection.

It's great but it isn't THAT good - I've seen art that were "closer to perfection" than this.

One thing that I consider a drawback: Thick and clearly marked lines. Thinner lines would make it seem more authentic and more "perfect" imo.

And note: it's not because I dislike the drawing, it's badass and far better than anything that could come out of me, but I do react a little if someone calls a piece of art "perfect" when I can find fault with it (there's almost always fault with a pic - even in close to perfect pic).

If you ask me, thos thick lines kinda give it character. It's own style if you will. :)

Heh very nice but could use a little more delicate detailing like dsm says to take it into full-on paid-for professional quality.

Absolutley great Silverwyvern. I really enjoy you using painter. it really brings your art skill to the top. Keep showing us more and more.

dsm said:

It's great but it isn't THAT good - I've seen art that were "closer to perfection" than this.

One thing that I consider a drawback: Thick and clearly marked lines. Thinner lines would make it seem more authentic and more "perfect" imo.

And note: it's not because I dislike the drawing, it's badass and far better than anything that could come out of me, but I do react a little if someone calls a piece of art "perfect" when I can find fault with it (there's almost always fault with a pic - even in close to perfect pic).

Heh.. this was a pen doodle.. the lines were insane...
Im considering not inking the lines though and just lightly penciling them from now on... or even inking with my microns.

(dsm: I can point out at least ten easy things wrong with this myself ;) I feel its far from perfection... if an artist -ever- reaches perfection he might as well lay down and die cause he has nothing left to strive for ;)

Thanks to everyones nice comments though :)

whoa, what a grotesque, uh, six legged, evil...she-newt thingy...

scary!

Silverwyvern said:

if an artist -ever- reaches perfection he might as well lay down and die cause he has nothing left to strive for ;)

True. An artist is always changing, expanding, seeking new paths. If not for the better, at least for something different for stagnation is unoriginality, and unoriginality is death of the soul/spirit/mind/ki/whatnot.

Silverwyvern said:

(dsm: I can point out at least ten easy things wrong with this myself ;) I feel its far from perfection... if an artist -ever- reaches perfection he might as well lay down and die cause he has nothing left to strive for ;)

Now that's a true artist talking :-)
Yeah, if you're 100% satisfied with your drawing, then something's wrong with you and you shoulds be dragged out and shot for calling yourself an artist (ok maybe not).

Though there's nothing wrong in being 75% satisfied with a drawing - if you're never even slightly proud of your work, you might as well just give up doing art, because then the hobby would be redundant.

Anyway, I didn't mean to sound so damn negative before (though looking at my reply now, it looks too negative), so now I'll try and repair the "damage" by pointing out the good stuff:

The detail is damn good on many parts of the creature namely on its hands and feet and definitely also on the tail. The creature's proportions are outstanding and the creature itself highly imaginative - you're clearly very good at using your imagination.

And there's the colouring - something that I'm not worth shit at doing on my own drawings (unless we're talking computer art - pixel art to be more specific) - as with all your other pics, this one is very well coloured in that respect that the colours blend damn well in with each other. Personally though, I prefer something a little less "grey" and dull in coloured pictures, but that's not to say that the colouring is bad.

Looking forward to seeing more great stuff from you :-)

excellent...but yeah artists are always expanding into new realms of color and visuals. Keep those pics coming man.

it is beautiful. i like the colors and i simply cannot hold my myself when i see female demons. i lust them, sorry. keep it up, silver!

[EDIT]btw, could u add more tits to your next works?[/EDIT]

niguel said:

it is beautiful. i like the colors and i simply cannot hold my myself when i see female demons. i lust them, sorry. keep it up, silver!

[EDIT]btw, could u add more tits to your next works?[/EDIT]

Um aren't they supposed to be demons, not whores? :P

It appears your mind has been on a roller coaster ride through the dark dimension of that which is bloody, evil, and macabre. ;) Very nice. Near-pro quality.

Really, Silverwyvern, I like it. it's actually kinda cool. Now, send it to id Software and maybe they'll put it in DOOM 3. Or hell, even a DOOM 4. :p

Please don't reply to threads older than a week.

isn't the rule 2weeks,1month or something, heh. I dunno about the rules of fanart forum... :)

Torn said:

isn't the rule 2weeks,1month or something, heh. I dunno about the rules of fanart forum... :)

No, I was told that it was one week, though I usually don't bother to complain about it until it is more than two weeks old and this thread was more than two weeks old.

1. Whooah!!!

2. well, its true - she is six-legged, she is evil and she is demonic indeed...

3. awesome work!!!