Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

DOOM 3

nope, dont know if its nessesary. I just go waiting at my local software farm untill they get it.

I'd like to get a computer that won't consider looking at Doom3 and saying, "No more suicide missions, remember Q3A?"

reserved my copy? wtf

i'll probably warez it a few weeks after it comes out.. those tards working at id now don't deserve my money, although i guess i might change my mind if doomIII turns out a lot better than that alpha suggests... but somehow, i doubt it

Reserving games is a scam, one which I will not fall for. Unless id says "OMFG RESERVE A COPY AND GET A 1337 DEWM 3 *insert special thing here*"

"OMFG RESERVE A COPY AND GET A 1337 DEWM 3 *insert special thing here*"

Hahahaha, that was teh funny:D

sargebaldy you cocksmoker, why bother downloading it if you think it'll suck so much?
I think it'll be worth $50 or whatever they will charge for it.

nope, i donno if i'll be in France or the US when it comes out... i donno if i'll have a better then my GeForce 4 MX (pice o' crap) card when it comes out.. i'll need the english ver so im waiting a while no matter what...

hehehe good one readville :D

sargebaldy said:

i'll probably warez it a few weeks after it comes out..

Rofl. :P

I'll probably warez it a while BEFORE it comes out, then buy it the secind it hits the shops.

/me runs

My little brother will most likely buy it or get it for christmas or whatever so I'll just play it through on his comp. I dont have much hope for the game though, good graphics != good gameplay.

Erik said:

good graphics != good gameplay.

Yet, oddly enough, they're not mutually exclusive.

Im just hopein it dosent take forever for it to be ported to xbox cuz no chance in hell im buyin a new pc.

It`s too early to reserve the copy.and I`m quite sure that Activision will publish enough copies for us all.

I can`t see why this post`s still here.

Tyockell said:

Im just hopein it dosent take forever for it to be ported to xbox cuz no chance in hell im buyin a new pc.

Doom 3 on XBox.

Ugh.

Arioch said:

Yet, oddly enough, they're not mutually exclusive.

Correct of course. But I haven't liked any fps at all since quake1 and I don't see how doom3 will change that, it's all been done before...

Erik said:

Correct of course. But I haven't liked any fps at all since quake1 and I don't see how doom3 will change that, it's all been done before...

er...no?!

ERRRR NO!!!!!! Seconded!!

And anyway Sargebaldy, what are you doing here if you think the guys at id are 'tards' and you think doom3 will be crap because of the 'alpha' but your going to download all 1 GB or whatever it will be just because yuou think it will be bad???. Christ man, get a grip.

And, good graphics != good gameplay ???
When doom came out first, the graphics were awesome, amazing etc...
and so was the gameplay....

Prime said:

Doom 3 on XBox.

Ugh.

Good lord i pray that Id doesn't do a console release before a pc release. That would be insane. (but of couse they wouldn't).

As for reserving a copy, i have been giving a lot of thought into doing so.

I would imagine that the PC release would be paramount, for it would seem that that would have to exsist in order for it to be "dumbed down" for a port.
As for reserving a copy for myself, I haven't yet due only to the fact that none of my local gameshops haven't given me the option.

Long time fan of the site, and new virgin poster. Nice community you all have here. Glad to be aboard. Let the flaming begin.

I'm pretty sure I read in an Xbox magazine that the xbox version would be ported from PC. They also said it'd look better on Xbox tho, which caused a giggle.

carmack said that the xbox version will look good.. not better then pc version. that would be wierd
and he also said that they are going to start working on the console version after doom3 is released. so that would be likely 2004.

MagnuM said:

send this shit to "hell"

I advice you to let the moderators decide that! If you think the thread is unappropiate, report it to a mod and keep it out of the threads!

Shaviro said:

I advice you to let the moderators decide that! If you think the thread is unappropiate, report it to a mod and keep it out of the threads!

YEA!!! keep your shit to yourself mother fucker lol....j/k I could care less about anything