Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
l00k

Need help finding a song

I'll probably never find this song but here goes...
Descriptions :
- it was by a female singer
- it had a dark mood to it, and slow paced
- it had a similar rythm to map16-suburbs (the panio part) as its chorus for a few seconds.
- im pretty sure it was on a the sound track for a movie. At first i thought it was the dark city soundtrack, i went and checked, none of them matched.
- it was played on the radio
- i heard it in the time period of 1998 to 1996 (Im damn sure it was before the Matrix)

Hope this song rings a bell to anyone...

can't say i know what you're looking for :P then again i was was starting to cut back on the time i listened to the radio around that period.

Hmm...well the first 3 kind of match Genitorturers. Their music sounds Doom-ish, though I don't think any sounds like Suburbs. Asphyxiate sounds kind of like the Monster Condo music though. Both of the albums I know of theirs came out 98 and before (I think they may have a new one), but I don't know if they were ever on any soundtrack. And they have a chick vocalist too...

Dammit, I know the song you're talking about. It's on the tip of my tongue. The second you said it sounded like the piano part of "The Demon's Dead". It'll be bothering me all night now. Anyways, once I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Hell_Baroness said:

Teathre of tragedy

Heh, it might have been one of Liv Kristine's solo tracks, I know 3AM was used in a movie although I don't see too many similarities between that song and the Map10 music.