Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I recently uploaded my Deathmatch demo of the Desikration series. This is an older group of levels made by my team a while ago, and I had stumbled across them while looking for some new stuff to play. I figured since they never got a proper release, that I would send them out for the would to see. So I geuss they will be in the newstuff soon...?
I am still thinking of finishing this project, but I want to see what kind of response it gets befor I do this...

Stealthy Ivan said:

I am still thinking of finishing this project, but I want to see what kind of response it gets befor I do this...

Ivan, as many people will tell you, your primary objective in building a map (or undertaking a DooM-related project) should be your own enjoyment. The opinions of others are a secondary factor in deciding whether you should continue or not. If others enjoy your efforts, consider that an added bonus.

Hey... Good point dude, thankx for the support! I think I will finish it, but first I have to gather my team again...
The final release will probably be in a month or two.

Epyo said:

I make wads for popularity and fame so nyeh!

What about money? You should make that one of your main objectives in creating wads ;)

ReX said:

What about money? You should make that one of your main objectives in creating wads ;)

sounds like something i'd do

if i were deep

Assmaster said:

Whats your big issue with deep?

Hey... DeeP is the editor I started building levels with (so long ago), and its one of my favorites!
Oh.... And its some one on doomworld (probably deep's creator)
So there :P

ReX said:

I'll have to think about that.

Assmaster said:

Whats your big issue with deep?

heh i don't have that big a problem with him, i must have just been in the mood to stab at someone, and who's easier than deep :P

Hey... To all you mappers, if you would like to help me out, and you can make good deathmatch levels, than feel free to jump in...!
Map 5-14 are free...
The deathmatch compilation Desikration is going to be only 14 levels... The only requirments are detail and fun to play...!
So if ya want to get involved, let me know!