Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EllipsusD

It took long enough, but...

I finally got the USB cable I needed for my scanner, and after about an hour of 'coaxing' I got the thing to work. So, yeah, I can finally get my 'artwork' onto the internet. Right now my site is on Tripod, which I don't particularly like, but it'll have to do for now. Yeah, I know it's crappy, but I'm using one of their 'pre-fab' setups at the moment because I wanted to just get everything started. Hopefully the site will shape up soon.

Anyway, I put up the four drawings I had that are the most Doom related, so if you want to check them out, they're all here. Be warned, though, these are doodles from the side of my notes from various classes, so don't expect anything all that great. And they especially look like ass considering the kind of stuff that's been posted here recently. Oh well...

First thought: Hmm, what is written behind the chaingunner?

The art: original and expressive...

The effect: imwo you can try pencil instead of pen...

2LittleFaith: I think therefore I waste :)

ravage said:
What's that laying on the tree? :)

I'm really not sure. I drew that one when I was a Freshman, I think, so I can't remember what I was thinking about at the time. Some cat-human type creature, I suppose.

wasted said:
The effect: imwo you can try pencil instead of pen...

Yeah, I added a sketch I just finished of an imp. It's done in pencil and everything... though it turned out lighter than I would have preferred.

Those pics aren't bad - though they vary greatly. The first imp pic is a definite favorite if you ask me: style and atmosphere in that pic is really nice.

I see that you've done them with a ball point pen or something like that - maybe you should try your hand at pencil drawings so that they do not end up so rough.

Great stuff.Ya need to clean you style up a bit. Some of the are was a little fuzzy. I like the GunMan it remainds me of caleb form blood.