Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

Clever Pun About Recess

Check out DooMer's RecesS for some nifty screenshots of c-cooper's upcoming map for Doom Enigma, including a fun level-in-JDoom-with-hires-textures-and-md2s shot. Also check out the review of Yanatan Donner's 'Dead Perfect' (which is impossible for mister (or miss) avg. doomer from what I remember of it).

Not exactly a review.... not at all, actually. "Dead Perfect" is just featured at the top of the news page as 'Recent Update's Classic Map'. Other maps have been such memorable ones as Wiles' "Crusades", "The Darkening", Fredrik's "Vrack" and Prower's "Final Portal".

Hey, sort out you need to sort out your download links.

I tried to download Karmea, but I just got a TDK 404 message.

BTW, are you are DAD fan? ;)

Yeah, I'm a BIG D-A-D fan! And I'll have a look at that DL link asap. Thanks for telling me.

Perhaps I should. It's just that I have a lot of freaking DL links, and since I'm on a modem, I can't, and won't, let MS Frontpage go through them all. It'd be faster to just go through 'em manually :-(

The Karmea DL link should be fixed now.

Yeah, yeah, Freddy! We know, we know...

And by the way, I just checked my reports section of MS Frontpage and it says that there's 2652 hyperlinks inside my homepage...! It found about 20-25 linking to a doomcenter server, and I'll get those fixed before the next update.

Am I blind or is there no link to "Dead Perfect"? Looking for it on the idgames archive didn't help either.
Nice screenshots btw!

Also dang near impossible...just like a lot of Yontan's maps :)
Does he even map anymore?

c-cooper said:

Not exactly a review.... not at all, actually. "Dead Perfect" is just featured at the top of the news page as 'Recent Update's Classic Map'. Other maps have been such memorable ones as Wiles' "Crusades", "The Darkening", Fredrik's "Vrack" and Prower's "Final Portal".

er yeah, heh, my mistake. the update was done in a bit of haste as I stumble to study for a midterm tomorrow. fun stuff.

Ok, Cyb, you're forgiven! ;-)

I'll admit it, that DL link isn't exactly obvious, so it's been fixed now. Just press the "Dead Perfect" title right next to the screenshot of the level. Damn, I hate giving in so easily.... Anyone else have something!? And no, I can't make Santa give you a pair of blue clogs for Christmas!

Sign in to follow this