Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Ruination - How I feel

EllipsusD said:

Wow. All of your drawings are awesome, but this one even moreso. Where do you get the ideas for these?

On this one.. war.

Wowowow Masterfully done Silver, as always ;)
Really like the darkness around the fire type jazz, nice effect. :)

Ruination - How I feel

Translation or...

Damn, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it, as far as colors and mood.
Great piece, my fave of yours so far.

Heh, I usually get inspiration from many different things - sentiments, stories written by others, looking at other people's artwork, talking to people.

And as for the pic in question: Really damn good - not just the quality of the art, but also the whole atmosphere.

This is my translation of what it says about you. (and probably everyone else here too.) It's kinda short, but that's just how I think. :P

The world around you dies(background), yet you are unable to do anything. (hence the glass wall). You are not alone, and are marked by such pain like everyone else. (barcode, must be more of them on others, and it musta hurt to get it).

Just to remind you, this is only my perception of this. I also kinda feel the same way. Earth is going to hell in a handbasket but there isn't much I can do except pray that saddam dies first. And I don't end up in hell like him and his butt-buddy satan. (and God will throw a big party when he hits [hell]!)

I am a strange little fur. :P

ravage said:

(blah)

Uh.. it's not very much deeper then having an deep feeling that the world is gonna turn to shit...

Frankly I dislike when people read more into illustrations ;)

Silverwyvern said:
Frankly I dislike when people read more into illustrations ;)

Every picture has a story :)

DOOM Anomaly said:
A picture is worth a thousand words :P

Twas just so tempting. :D

//shakes fist
I can think of a few choice words right now }:>)

wow silv, that's my favorite pic yet from you... it's awesome and sad at the same time... a really depressingly fun time :D

ooh that's 300 posts :)

Holy crap. Thats wonderful. Its exactly how I feel right now. I'm sorry I didn't come across this sooner.