Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

Cyber Awards of 2002

I do not exactly know why Doomworld has not reported about it, however I am quite sure many of you in here are interested in this.

Originally announced by Adam Hegyi, posted from Compet-N's forums:
After the highly successful 8) Cybers 2001, it's soon showtime again. I think we can make this year's awards even better ;) For that I need some feedback though on last year's show.
Please take some time to comment on:
- the categories, which ones you did like, which ones you didn't, what would you change, add, scratch
- the award show on IRC, do you want it again, what should be done differently, should be any "DOOM celebrities"

Here's last year's site:
http://www.hszk.bme.hu/~ha211/compet-n/cyber/cyber.html

Meet on IRC
Server: irc.newnet.net
Channel: #cyber-awards || #cyber-chat

Yes, I was surprised by the lack of a news post about that. Likewise the recent compet-n and DSDA updates (fullzips here and here). And the new Doomsday release.

Is there still that weird problem with the Doomworld news e-mail?

NB: The Cybers start in less than two hours (or 26 minutes ago, if they are using Doomworld's version of "GMT").

That thing was freaking awesome, good post!

I dont agree with the pick for Coop (they gave the Dead Simple demo the Award) but some of the downloads dont work yet so i cant say which one i would have picked

The awards were great this year too, even better than last year I'd say, thanks all for showing up.

If you checked compet-n for updates every few hours, like normal people do, you wouldn't have missed it. :p

Grazza said:

If you checked compet-n for updates every few hours, like normal people do, you wouldn't have missed it. :p

You wait for hours?

I can't stay away that long...