Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaJuice

Who would win...

Who do you think would win in a hand-to-hand fight between an Imp and Mike Tyson? If the Imp can't use his fireballs that is.

Personally, my money is on Mike. I know Imps are supposed to be vicious demons from Hell, but Mike Tyson freakin' punches for a living. If he wasn't wearing any gloves I think he could fuck an imp up pretty good, sorta like Doomguy on a berserker pack, except Tyson wouldn't even need it, he'd just punch the Imp's teeth in.
This is a legitimate question , I'm not just posting cuz it's 12:43AM and I've got nothing better to do:P

Mike'd probably rape the imp. Yes Steve, this is your cue to post that image...

Oh, By the way, this should likely go into PH. Just a thought...

Probably Mike Tyson. I doubt he'd have much trouble fracturing a human skull with one punch, so an imp shouldnt be much of a problem either. That guys an animal.

Hmm, Mike Tyson DooM anyone?

Obligatory impsex reference

Well, the doomguy can easily punch the imp's lights out - even when the imp can hurl fireballs, so my bet goes to Mike.

Now if we were talking about the Doom 3 imp, then it might be a different story >:-]

Assmaster said:

Well, there's the odd tyson map here and there, notably berserk.wad (3 maps for DooM 2, look in /levels/doom2/a-c/) I did a tyson map once as well, in that 11-map wad of mine that no-one else likes.

Trasher][ said:
Mike'd probably rape the imp.

Imps have no ears so that'd be the next worst thing.

IMO an imp with 150 HP could take Tyson any day. :P

(Unrelated but my cat's nickname is 'Tyson' because he's so big, and has a high voice. That' and it's closest we could think for 'Taz' :) )

fraggle said:

I think it would be better to compare Tyson and the demon: who has the bigger bite?

In which case the demon would win, as Tyson can only bite an ear, whereas with a demon: "don't get too close or they'll rip your fragging head off!"

Both of them can also bite the dust (of course)....

This reminds me of the Mr T vs doom comic on doomcenter. Sadly their fanart section is screwed

Mr TYo Foos are gonna pay fer messin up mah show! Take that sucka!
*mr t beats up the demons*
Doomguy: Mr T is hellava tough.

Mike Tyson vs a hellknight? Probably going a bit too far here but when playing doom i can achiece this.

fuck Tyson, and fuck imps, let him wrestle a pinky in a barrel of green toxin (obviously he'd whoop the imp)
like dsm said though, the D3 imp would rip Tyson 4 or 5 assholes

If anyone can make the Doom player punch the fuck out of an imp, then I'm sure almost anyone (definitely Tyson) could kick the shit of one in real life. Thing is real imps are nothing like Doom imps :(

MaTT [TiK] said:
If anyone can make the Doom player punch the fuck out of an imp, then I'm sure almost anyone (definitely Tyson) could kick the shit of one in real life. Thing is real imps are nothing like Doom imps :(

Yes, like runescape imps. Fast, small, weak, and annoying as hell. :P

Does anyone remember the bit in Mars attack where the guy beats up a martian or two in a fist fight, then the martians jump on top of him. That's what the outcome in real life would probably be like.

Assmaster said:

Hm, they should make a Doom boxing game where you can fight against various Doom creatures in boxing matches. It'd own.

Vulg@r said:

Hm, they should make a Doom boxing game where you can fight against various Doom creatures in boxing matches. It'd own.

Fighting mania Doom! That would be wicked!!!!

BlueSonnet said:

Damn straight. That's one of the few satisfying things to do in Doom, yet. Everyone loves taking a Baron down with just straight punches.

BlueSonnet said:

Damn straight. That's one of the few satisfying things to do in Doom, yet. Everyone loves taking a Baron down with just straight punches. Or maybe a Doom "gangbang" where you and various Doomers run around with lead pipes gang beating an equal match of demons that have only melee attacks (besides the humans).

If someone is to do a fighting mania doom mod, it would probably have to be for zdoom. You could have a new staus bar that has six cubes (3 on each side) which light up when you have to punch, or rather you could press a number button depending on which cube has lit up.And if you're good enough you can do special moves. :D

I'd probably have to play fighting mania again to figure out a bit more on how it works.

BlueSonnet said:

a bunch of stuff about fighting mania

That game rocks so much!!! I played it in the arcade 'til my knuckles bled, then I played it some more.

Uh, does Tyson get to wear sharp knuckle dusters like Doomguy? If Doomguy wasn't wearing those he'd never damage anyhthing.

Plus Tyson isn't what he used to be.

I'd say Tyson with knuckle dusters and some sort of armor, imp if he didn't as it would scratch Tyson to fuck.