Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Can someone make me a fish avatar?

Uh....what kinda dopefish avatar do you want?

btw: you don't scare me through stalking anyway so you don't have anything to offer in that category. :-P

Heh, dsm MIGHT do it if he likes you :-P

Otherwise, start with a fish avatar as a base and make your own, can't be that hard.

ravage said:

I may bring back the foxfish. I'd have to redo it tho.

Screw it. Somebody else do it. Please? :)

I just want a really funny one. Macvilewhore had a funny one, someone had a fish that looked like santa at christmas before. Just something really funny that's all. I got my title cause I act like I'm King Shit sometimes.

i'll make you one!

...wait, i am uncapable of creating digital pictures. screw it.

heh, i can't wait to get 250 posts...mmm fishies.

The Dopefish:

First seen in Commander Keen, and had cameos in various other games.

Behold the original pritchfish, which I made myself in Paint. It's really not that hard. I used this for ages.

Of course, dsm made the much improved version and Silverwyvern animated it for me, and their skills totally own it.

If you choose fish, it's important you make it original. It's getting harder to do so...

pritchfish.gif

So ummm can anyone make me one? I suck at making them I tried before it didn't look like a fish at all heh.

Scuba Steve said:

Erm... LOL guys... gurr... could somebudy maek me teh fish? kthxbye

Did you make that for me?

BBG said:

Heh, dsm MIGHT do it if he likes you :-P

I'm not gonna do anymore fishies - I'm tired of doing them and I've got more important matters to tend to.

And especially not for guys who can't perform the simple task of placing technical Doom 3 threads in the tech forum instead of the general discussion Doom 3 forum :-P

dsm said:

I'm not gonna do anymore fishies - I'm tired of doing them and I've got more important matters to tend to.

And especially not for guys who can't perform the simple task of placing technical Doom 3 threads in the tech forum instead of the general discussion Doom 3 forum :-P

Damn you.

fish is OLD, but the flow of using Doom-ish avatars was never that popular on these forums

Hey is that Image for me?

Sure

Cool

You guys need to STFU

Ok

NevAr OlOLOLOLOlol!!!111!!1one 1 aM teh Hobbit kthkbye

/ban DooM Anomaly

Alientank said:

Anyone? Please? I'll stop stalking you if you do :)

What kinda fish.. anyone who wants a fish or something.. you know.. pm me or something and I might see my way to it.