Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Doomer's Recession

Chris Hansen has let us know of his latest, rather large, update to his site The DooMer's RecesS. First of all, he's posted a story to his latest in-development creation entitled Helpyourselfish, and he's also reviewed Black Sunset/SayDM1 by Fusion. He also talks about dead links, Karthik's Congestion Control 2, and the idgames Archive, plus he names Kurt Kesler's Kboom12 as his "Recent Update's Classic Map."

I won't then... Now I have to wander the lands for eons wondering whether or not he actually possesses a language, or only speaks the language of Heh.

Bloodshedder said:

Don't mind DooMBoy. He's an idiot.

Bah to you sir, I bite my thumb at you. Only reason I said Heh, was because this thread was going nowhere at the time I posted, I had thought to make it jump to the top so more people would notice. You know, you should really thank me.

DooMBoy said:

... I had thought to make it jump to the top so more people would notice. You know, you should really thank me.

Well, now that we've got some attention here, why not ask "What did you think of the Helpyourselfish story?" Given that you felt like reading such a relatively long story of course... just curious.

... so none of you guys have read the story? Not one!? Not a single person browsing or using these forums!? I'm disappointed. ;-)

help your self fish rules... :)
D:A:D forever :P

(I am really not that big fan, but got 3 of their cds :) )

Damn straight, they rule! The best album is without a doubt "Everything Glows" with "No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims" hot on its heels. "Soft Dogs" was a bit disappointing. I listened to Helpyourselfish a couple of weeks ago, and it just struck me; There's the title for my new level! It fits the story pretty well, I think...

"Good ol' fashioned rock you can trust!"
Disneyland After Dark

Bloodshedder said:

OK then, thanks for spamming.

No problem.

c-cooper said:

Damn straight, they rule! The best album is without a doubt "Everything Glows" with "No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims" hot on its heels. "Soft Dogs" was a bit disappointing. I listened to Helpyourselfish a couple of weeks ago, and it just struck me; There's the title for my new level! It fits the story pretty well, I think...

"Good ol' fashioned rock you can trust!"
Disneyland After Dark

I feel they left a bit of their old style. IMO some of their best tracks is on help your self fish, got that one cheap. :)

Well, I am also using a title for this map, I am working on. Metallica title, fight fire with fire. :)

Sounds cool, Torn! I wonder how many are using/have used song titles for their wads...? *notch*notch*hint*hint*