Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silverwyvern

Succubus

Like Sarge said. It's probably not your best one ever, but it's still really good. And it's a little bit sexy too this time. Keep up the good work.

i enjoy all your work silv, this one was nice, but i was disapointed; when i saw 'succubus', i assumed it ment a 'sucky mancubus' pic. :)

good job.

Silver: do you read "life of riley"? That thing reminds me of the Sucubus Jezebel in that comic.

clanbob.net

xept she had really long hair and no wings.-. and firey flames over her ... boobs and .. vagina.

mewse said:

why are these things signed silverwyvern 01? as in 2001?

C+D +M all smooshed together is my artist thingy.. Im sorry It looks so much like a date.

and about the feet: when I did the original pencil drawing there were now feet.. so I just smudged them in.... Like I said. I'ver been lazy... you can thank my job for that.. it destroys my soul... and makes me not wanna spend time on anything.. cause I feel opressed and overworked. Call centers are eveil.. you don't think it's gonna be hard.. then it starts wearing on you... nobody lasts more then 4 years in that business....

anyway.. yeah. once I quit my job (someday over the rainbow) maybe I'll give you guys some good art.... til then....
Enjoy the feet ;)

Silverwyvern said:

C+D +M all smooshed together is my artist thingy.. Im sorry It looks so much like a date.

Oooooooooooooooh. :D

Heh, you gave her the same hair shape as you gave me in the cartoon you did of me(Faint from IRC here).

It's hard to determine seductive expression from a cartoon I guess, because she seems more impish to me. :P

Dan: Damn you, I would have rather seen a B-cup!

1. bahhh...

2. cool and bright!!! i would required more details, but as long as she is just a dream dweller the coloring is cool...

Ultraviolet said:
Heh, you gave her the same hair shape as you gave me in the cartoon you did of me(Faint from IRC here).

Cartoon? What cartoon? I wanna see it!!! URL!

It's hard to determine seductive expression from a cartoon I guess, because she seems more impish to me. :P

Yay, imp sex woohooo!