Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Torn

Wow, I saw a real imp today!

yes, it is damn true. I was walking in the woods, and then I saw something moving in the brush, I was ½sec from from getting a fireball in my head. Then I saw what it was, a real slimy imp from your worst nightmares. When I saw that I ran out of the woods, I will never walk into it again...

April fools, eh?

Over at NewDoom I typed up an "Interview" that was supposed to have been conducted with Tim Willits and Trent Reznor. I typed out the future after Doom 3, the music details, a release date, atleast a pages worth if you were to print it... than they fucking made it disappear. It's freaking April Fools day, the bastards. At the bottom I put a link to my own forum to a thread that said APRIL FOOLS in size 72 font. Fuck, that pissed me off.

No, it was a real imp!.
Nobody never believe me...

I think there was a crack somewhere...

I drove a cheesecake truck once. Then I ate all the cheesecakes, hid the truck and left town. They were very delicious cheesecakes.

Espi said:

I drove a cheesecake truck once. Then I ate all the cheesecakes, hid the truck and left town. They were very delicious cheesecakes.

heh, next time I should make a story, people would believe... heh

I saw a grunt have 1337 s3><0r with a female imp yesterday. The imp didn't seem to like it, because it tore the grunt a new asshole when he was done.

Lord FlatHead said:

You can leave that 'a' out.

or the 'r' in "crack"

One time I walked outside (don't laugh, I do it every now and again), and the sky came crashing down! I swear, it really did! A cloud crashed into my house, resulting in a beautiful multi-colored explosion that made me stand there and laugh!

Torn said:

No, it was a real imp!.
Nobody never believe me...

I think there was a crack somewhere...

There was crack in you blood streem!
It was just your mind scewing with ya.Last knight I seen a demon snowbording.

BlueSonnet said:

My sis looks like a Mancubus. Does that count 0_o? :-P

Tonight I will make sweet love to your sister.

BlueSonnet said:

My sis looks like a Mancubus. Does that count 0_o? :-P

Very convenient, because the Doom 3 Mancubus is said to be female. Maybe id was inspired by looking at your sister O_o? ;-P

Disorder said:

Are you sure you don't mean 18?

Crystal clear.

I take the paedophile bitback. I kinda knew that you were assuming at the time that she was over 18.

dsm said:

Very convenient, because the Doom 3 Mancubus is said to be female. Maybe id was inspired by looking at your sister O_o? ;-P

If the D3 mancubi starts threatening me with a knuckle sandwich ("No thank! Just ate!" is my usual response) then we'll know for sure. :-P

Actually she looks more like Taz from WWF (isn't it called wwe or wwa now? 0_o)

I had a perfectly normal human day just like the rest of you *pitiful* worm-babies.

I left the window open on the car and it went and fucking rained for the first time in ages :(

pritch said:

I left the window open on the car and it went and fucking rained for the first time in ages :(

That sucks.It would have sucked of it were snowing isted of raining.

HAHAHAHAHA!Seeing that imp gif was getintg enoying but when you do stuff like that with it.Its realy funny.Make the next one in a allyway behind an xxx store

Disorder said:

The other day when I was in the woods I saw a naked Revenant.

Ewww that musta been pretty grose lol..

Torn said:

yes, it is damn true. I was walking in the woods, and then I saw something moving in the brush, I was ½sec from from getting a fireball in my head. Then I saw what it was, a real slimy imp from your worst nightmares. When I saw that I ran out of the woods, I will never walk into it again...

You know theres been an increase in brain tumors.......

Disorder said:

Tonight I will make sweet love to your sister.

poor thing...lol

BlueSonnet said:

Crystal clear.

I take the paedophile bitback. I kinda knew that you were assuming at the time that she was over 18.

How the hell was I supposed to know that she's 8 anyway? :)

Scuba Steve said:

OMG Check out my amateur video I shot of Torn in the Woods!

OMG

OMG, I almost pissed my pants!

pritch said:

Wow Tykocell, thanks for posting three times in a row!

Don't. Heh.

lol sorry i guess there were jus to many statements to play with and im not sure how to put quotes together.