Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wasted

3 new pics loaded...

Here comes new weird stuff:

Hei, i made the wasted_fish ico for doomworld.com, and here the large version... pretty shitty, i guess...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/1579806

Moscow Subway - thats a weird crap... read the DA comment, its simple...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/1566119

Finally, the colored HellKnight. This one was made pretty simple and cant beat the original screenshots...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/1566203

any thoughts?

1.Nice.
2.Weird
3.Awesome

And a question or two. What sort of people are these guys on deviant art.com? Are they normal folks, cool folks or to be specific, are they anything like those swats (shitheads with appaling taste) on Gameart.com (which is now deceased). And what sort of art does deviant art host?

1. Hey, that's my fishie!
...without beret and glowing eyes and with a different colour. You killed it you vile basrad!!! ;-)
2. No comment
3. Cool, pretty, sweeeet.

1. Couldn't see...
2. Thats the kind of stuff I see when I'm tired, quite cool.
3. Sweet! Rocks! Jam-yazin! (As Cumbrians say)

Is someone trying to take the mic?

1. reply...

BlueSonnet said:

What sort of people are these guys on deviant art.com? And what sort of art does deviant art host?

You may find each of the described groups out there... but imwo psychopathes and melanholic junkies are prevail there... yeah, why not to ask the same question to our glorious dsm?!

...without beret and glowing eyes and with a different colour. You killed it you vile basrad!!! ;-)

muahahhaaha... yeah looks similar to your ico, but anyway im not going to use it...

(As Cumbrians say)... Is someone trying to take the mic?

who are those Cumbrians?... who or what is mic?...

[...it hurts

sorry, heh...

wasted said:

yeah, why not to ask the same question to our glorious dsm?!

Because your "glorious" dsm doesn't have a clue - I only use deviantart to host my art, not to post in their boards. Except of course on occasion, when I see a cool pic, I post a comment.
I only see comments on my own art once in a while when I log in to submit some more of my art (which doesn't happen too often) and judging by that, they seem quite like "your-everyday-forum-goers".

dsm said:

Because your "glorious" dsm doesn't have a clue - I only use deviantart to host my art, not to post in their boards. Except of course on occasion, when I see a cool pic, I post a comment.
I only see comments on my own art once in a while when I log in to submit some more of my art (which doesn't happen too often) and judging by that, they seem quite like "your-everyday-forum-goers".

K. Is just that the guys on gameart.com are stupid. They were calling great work shite.

1.Cool stuff.But I would like to see one with a demon like skull.
2.Bad acid trip. Color it and make it a wallpaper.
3.Realy good. I dont realy like the doom3 hell-kight tho.