Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doomguy-x

DOOM: To Hell and Back chap. 1

DOOM: TO HELL AND BACK
Matt ducked. The flaming skull that flew over his head and exploded against the wall of the school. He remembered the one who fought for the safety of earth before, but it was he now who had to slaughter the Imps and Demons in the garbage plant. The garbage plant was littered with the corpses of his fellow men, and with the corpses of Imps and Demons. Then he heard it......

Don't post in this forum unless you have a piece of fan art to show, a request regarding either fan fics or fan pics or if you have a fan fic longer than 100 words.

I hate to look into a thread to only find 5 lines of written text. I can't even say that they have the advantage of taking less of my time, because such stories are so short that they don't even get interesting to read, so the little time I spend reading them is actually wasted.

Lamest story ever... (and yes, I remember some of the other lame stories)
Next time try at least to write 30lines or something...

I'm wondering if he intended this as some sort of next poster posts a continuation of the story . . .

But it would have helped if he had specified that.

PWW's Degreelessness 'fic's much better . . . So's DSM's Bravo Team . . . Speaking of which, did you ever post a third installment to that? I vaguely remember such, but can't seem to find it now . . .

Guardian said:

So's DSM's Bravo Team . . . Speaking of which, did you ever post a third installment to that? I vaguely remember such, but can't seem to find it now . . .

No, I haven't released a third chapter, but yes, I released a "third installment". Remember that the story has a prologue chapter which isn't numbered - I've completed 3 parts all in all, but only two parts of the actual "body".

What the hell, dsm? I'm no artist. I don't do Fan Art. And besides, i'm still working on chapter 2. So shut the hell up and be patient.

doomguy-x said:

What the hell, dsm? I'm no artist. I don't do Fan Art. And besides, i'm still working on chapter 2. So shut the hell up and be patient.

YOU shut up boy! Read my whole post, idiot. I do recall saying something about posting fan stories LONGER than 100 words, though I'd like to alter that statement now since I just checked how much space 100 words take up - I'll say that minimum requirements for a legitimate fan fic is at least 250 words, and that's the absolute minimum. If you're doing chapter 2, you'd best make sure it is well beyond 250 words, or I'll simply delete both this thread and the second chapter.

And I won't budge to arguments about it being a "legitimate fan fic contribution" because I simply don't believe that. Everything under 250 words is just a big fat waste of time - both for me and for others who might want to check out the thread - and it borders on plain spam (unless it is spam, which I'm quite sure that this story is).

Notice that I haven't post helled this thread yet - that means that I'm giving you a chance for the time being.

doomguy-x said:

You know, it's not usually a good idea to tell a moderator to "shut the hell up", especially when he's just doing his job. I've only seen 2 of your posts and that's enough for me to not like you already.

doomguy-x said:

Please don't be rude. Try and make your stories longer. Look at some of the other stuff in this forum.

Liam the Bard said:

dsm you're a fag of epic proportions

Feeling's mutual.

doomguy-x said:

*me puts wirror guntlet on and punches doomguy-x in the nuts*

This story suckes. Hes just giveing you some tips.There no need to be a ass.

doomguy-x said:

DOOM: TO HELL AND BACK
Matt ducked. The flaming skull that flew over his head and exploded against the wall of the school. He remembered the one who fought for the safety of earth before, but it was he now who had to slaughter the Imps and Demons in the garbage plant. The garbage plant was littered with the corpses of his fellow men, and with the corpses of Imps and Demons. Then he heard it......

That's it. I'm making this a carry-on story...

...the buzzing in his skull would not relent. Such a profound thought birthed by the maddening heat of the compactors in the waste disposal plant...

"Matt? What kind of name is that? It's not unique enough..." The words spouted from his lips like the water in the treatment facility containment vats. "No, no -- Matt won't do. Perhaps Archibald, now that's distinguished. Adelade has a nice ring to it, but I love the classical style of Alexander...oh, quandries, worries...my goodness!"

As the character possibly formerly known as "Matt" stood in the refuse-laden corridor babbling to himself, a humanoid figure walked around the shadowy corner and stood but several yards away, sneering menacingly at our quasi-hero. This creature, this demon stood about 5 and a half feet tall, "Matt" supposed, and was composed of a skeletal frame with a leathery, blemish-laden skin that bore wicked-looking bone protrusions that appeared to be very pointy indeed. Two orbs of fiery crimson were set in the back of the hairless, brown skull...these eyes spoke of a pronounced hatred for all living beings.

Completely ignoring this new threat, "Matt" cupped his chin in his left hand and continued, "Porthos is classical, but way too archaic. Maybe Malachai? No...too biblical. Constance, maybe?" "Matt" turned his attention toward the demonic creature and shouted, "Hey, you, what do you think I should name myself? I hate 'Matt', it's too plain! Whaddya think?"

The only reply was a deep-throated animalistic hiss.

"Matt" had been with many women before, fellow high-schoolers. Brunettes, blondes (thought not all were natural blondes, he discovered eventually), red-heads, plenty of girls. Some were legal, some weren't, some were Mormons while others were Christians, Hindus or Atheists. "Matt" really didn't mind though, because he just loved women. But strangely though, he could feel a whole new chapter in his life developing by this chance meeting. "Matt" knew that it had only been a week and a half since his last hookup, but it was a week and a half too long. He wanted rough sex...and he had a strong supposition that this lovely young...whatever...could deliver big time.

He couldn't wait any longer, saying, "Nevermind what I should name myself. Just call me honey, if only for tonight, baby. You, me, that garbage heap," he thumbed at a large pile of refuse containing beer cans, decaying olives, the obligatory banana peels, even adult diapers.

The demonic creature, just stared back silently, in shock at this most unusual proposal...an indecent proposal to say the least. After it had gathered it's faculties, it said...
------------------------------------

The demon stared back at Matt, its eyes glowing a deeper red than before. Enraged at the young man's glaring stupidity, the imp snarled a warning. The marine didn't notice. The imp screamed in rage, partly at the thought of being asked out by a human, and a high schooler at that, and partly because dammit, this guy was supposed to be afraid. This demon was an IMP, DAMMIT, and more importantly, he was a DEMON.
The imp reacted in a highly violent manner, slashing out towards Matt, the young (and foolish) high schooler. Before Matt could react, the imp had completely eviscerated the young fool, his throat slashed and blood sloshing forth to settle in warm pools on the cold cement floor. "Wha...!", gurgled the studly scholar as he sank down on both knees, to flop forwards, dead.

DooMBoy said:

The demon stared back at Matt, its eyes glowing a deeper red than before. Enraged at the young man's glaring stupidity, the imp snarled a warning. The marine didn't notice. The imp screamed in rage, partly at the thought of being asked out by a human, and a high schooler at that, and partly because dammit, this guy was supposed to be afraid. This demon was an IMP, DAMMIT, and more importantly, he was a DEMON.
The imp reacted in a highly violent manner, slashing out towards Matt, the young (and foolish) high schooler. Before Matt could react, the imp had completely eviscerated the young fool, his throat slashed and blood sloshing forth to settle in warm pools on the cold cement floor. "Wha...!", gurgled the studly scholar as he sank down on both knees, to flop forwards, dead.

"Matt" shook his head and realized he may not be able to expect such kinky treatment on a first encounter. As he focused his mind back on the present, it became apparent that this one may not be as easy as the juniors at his high school. "Shit," he muttered,"I may have to wine, dine, dance and romance this one if I want to make the extra point..." He looked back hungrily at his prospect...

"I'm not an entirely unreasonable guy, babe. How about we get out of here and head downtown for some Chinese? After that, well, we can come back to my parent's basement to...er...listen to some cds. How's that sound? Oh, and by the way, you're looking real hot. Real hot."

The imp was uttery bewildered. No one back at the Hell Social Mixer had ever made any similar prospects before. This was very tempting indeed. However, the imp wasn't sure of it's gender, much less it's sex. This was of no matter, though -- the offer was far too tempting, it concluded. Killing and ravaging was enjoyable to some extent, but even demons get hungry, and right now getting some Chinese was sounding really good. Despite the fact that an imp's throat was never meant to speak the English language, it tried to utter up the right words for the situation, using phrases it had learned on it's short time on earth, "O...kay...that would be g-good," it rasped. It paused, searching for the right way to "seal the deal", "I'd l-love to, big...boy."

"Matt" grinned back. "Score! I'm totally getting some tonight! For the cost of some Beef Lo Mein and a couple egg rolls, this'll be worth it," he thought. Confidently, he strolled over to the imp, grasping it's clammy, clawed hand in his and together they strolled out of the waste treatment plant, leaving the scent of raw sewage behind them for a more delightful aroma of sweet and sour chicken...
----------------------------------

We all know where this is headed.....that's right, steamy impsex.

"No, I haven't released a third chapter, but yes, I released a "third installment". Remember that the story has a prologue chapter which isn't numbered - I've completed 3 parts all in all, but only two parts of the actual "body"." -- dsm

Well then, Mister Technicality . . . ;) Kidding. But okay, thanks for the clarification. And I saw the third chapter, schweet as always. ;)

And in any event . . . Yeah, I don't like this doomguy either. And if DaJuice is right (which I do not doubt), I think I'll have to keep away from this thread too. Ugh.

EDIT:
Or, after having read a few lines . . . Maybe this'll actually be a WEE-BIT more tasteful --- and funny to boot!

*fall onto the floor in hysterics, laughing HER arse off*

First off, little boy, you gottah get yer genders right . . . Secondly . . . It's punch yah idjyt. ;)

*continues to laugh for a good long while after posting*