Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lord FlatHead

Wacom tablet !

I finally picked up a drawing tablet today. It's a Volito, a budget product from Wacom. It's pretty small but otherwise it's pretty goddam perfect for drawing on the pc - and it only cost about $50, too.

You may expect some art from me soon.

Cool man! can't wait to see your art work.
Think you could draw some creatures having fights with each other? I love that in the game and I don't think anyones drawn that yet.

Scuba Steve said:

In all honesty, I really don't see any amazing advantages of a tablet.

Cool, nontheless.

It feels a little more natural than a mouse, especially when drawing curvy lines. At least to me. Ironically, it's kinda hard to get used to.

Plus, it makes you feel like a real arteest :-P

My desk is fucking awesome, I'll have to post a picture of it sometime. I've used a BIG wacom and they are tricky to get used to.

I have tryed the Volito @ my friend. I have a Graphire2 one myself and there both damn fine tablets, hey.. Wacom rocks!

Good for you.

I want your desk.

Mine is better :-P

a tablet with a pen, so you can better navigate the brushes etc in programs like photoshop, painter etc. so if you can draw really wel, then this is a great product if you want to try drawing in photoshop. its also great for skinners

I know it's a stupid question (though I've never used a tablet before), but is a tablet really accurate enough to make that big of a difference?