Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Still Have Cabin Fever?

Recommended Posts

It's still about 14 degrees here in Wisconsin and considering that it should be Spring by now, I'm getting sick and tired of the Wintery crap. So, in order to deal with it better, I picked up a new calendar available through subscription -- I've included a scanned pic here:
(P.S. - Mods, if you don't much care for the image size, I'll just change it to an URL)

Share this post


Link to post

O_o

We had nice weather for a month, then snow for two days and now its nice again. Natural PMS? :P

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I'm in Northern Wisconsin -- so maybe you've got a different weather pattern where you are?

Share this post


Link to post

PA. Look in the western part of the state for hell.

Share this post


Link to post

Good'ol Connecticut is like what Ravage described about PA, except with less snow and more rain - but cold rain, to the point where it would've been snow had it been 3 degrees less. I can say I'm tired of this - it was fun... until the 30th snow storm hit back in late march.

Share this post


Link to post

I feel your pain.

Last Sunday I had a race where it snowed/rained the entire time. Today it was hotter than hell. Fucking Virginia...

Share this post


Link to post

What the hell is the deal with all the imp "stuff" recently?

Share this post


Link to post

I think more than a few people here on the forums have a "thing" for imps.

Share this post


Link to post

its been hanging around 10-14 c here in nova scotia, we had a day of flurries but its back to a bit warmer temperatures now.

Share this post


Link to post
ravage said:

PA. Look in the western part of the state for hell.

PA? which county? I live in Cumberland.

Share this post


Link to post
ZarcyB said:

What the hell is the deal with all the imp "stuff" recently?

Someone did an erotic fanfic involve a marine, an Imp, and the copulation thereof, and it grew from there, especially when Scuba Steve did the Impsecks gif.

Share this post


Link to post

Its been snowing off and on for the past 3 weeks.Yester day it was veary windy.The sort of cold wind that cuts right though you no matter what your wareing.It sucked.

Share this post


Link to post

Four days ago, it snowed here. Really cold. Really really cold. And there was like eight inches of snow give or take. Now, it's really hot and sunny and stuff. o_O

Share this post


Link to post
Job said:

It's still about 14 degrees here in Wisconsin and considering that it should be Spring by now, I'm getting sick and tired of the Wintery crap. So, in order to deal with it better, I picked up a new calendar available through subscription -- I've included a scanned pic here:
(P.S. - Mods, if you don't much care for the image size, I'll just change it to an URL)



Damn i look good in a bathing suit 0_o

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×