Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Still Have Cabin Fever?

It's still about 14 degrees here in Wisconsin and considering that it should be Spring by now, I'm getting sick and tired of the Wintery crap. So, in order to deal with it better, I picked up a new calendar available through subscription -- I've included a scanned pic here:
(P.S. - Mods, if you don't much care for the image size, I'll just change it to an URL)

O_o

We had nice weather for a month, then snow for two days and now its nice again. Natural PMS? :P

Well, I'm in Northern Wisconsin -- so maybe you've got a different weather pattern where you are?

Good'ol Connecticut is like what Ravage described about PA, except with less snow and more rain - but cold rain, to the point where it would've been snow had it been 3 degrees less. I can say I'm tired of this - it was fun... until the 30th snow storm hit back in late march.

I feel your pain.

Last Sunday I had a race where it snowed/rained the entire time. Today it was hotter than hell. Fucking Virginia...

What the hell is the deal with all the imp "stuff" recently?

I think more than a few people here on the forums have a "thing" for imps.

its been hanging around 10-14 c here in nova scotia, we had a day of flurries but its back to a bit warmer temperatures now.

ravage said:

PA. Look in the western part of the state for hell.

PA? which county? I live in Cumberland.

ZarcyB said:

What the hell is the deal with all the imp "stuff" recently?

Someone did an erotic fanfic involve a marine, an Imp, and the copulation thereof, and it grew from there, especially when Scuba Steve did the Impsecks gif.

Its been snowing off and on for the past 3 weeks.Yester day it was veary windy.The sort of cold wind that cuts right though you no matter what your wareing.It sucked.

Four days ago, it snowed here. Really cold. Really really cold. And there was like eight inches of snow give or take. Now, it's really hot and sunny and stuff. o_O

Job said:

It's still about 14 degrees here in Wisconsin and considering that it should be Spring by now, I'm getting sick and tired of the Wintery crap. So, in order to deal with it better, I picked up a new calendar available through subscription -- I've included a scanned pic here:
(P.S. - Mods, if you don't much care for the image size, I'll just change it to an URL)

Damn i look good in a bathing suit 0_o