• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little Faith

Monthly NIN thread.

Is Trent Reznor a bishounen?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is Trent Reznor a bishounen?

• Yes. That explains why he is so popular.
    • Not entirely inaccurate, but Trent is a musician, not a comic character.
    • I disagree, Trent Reznor IS a comic character. (At least he is sorta comical, in a sad way).
    • No you mong, stop fapping to your NIN posters goddammit!

And exactly what purpose does this thread serve? O_o

Bishounen, a manga/anime term:

A male character supposed to be the ideal of male beauty. Usually tall, slender, elfin and slightly androgynic with long or semi-long hair.

They are usually portrayed as very deep and sensitive with some thing dark and mysterious over them.

They are created to attract female readers.

I think Trent Reznor quite unwittingly fits most of these characteristics.

m0l0t0v said:

What the hell is "fapping"?

:-P

"Fap", onomatopoetica: The sound of a male doing an activity usually conducted in private.

Well, I dont think he's whatever the fuck that is, But I do think that it'd be awesome if he made an anime, especially from videos like Closer, We're In This Together, and Perfect Drug especially.

Little Faith said:

"Fap", onomatopoetica: The sound of a male doing an activity usually conducted in private.

You mean listening to NIN?

Either that, or jerking off, to be perfectly blunt.

Little Faith said:

Is Trent Reznor a bishounen?

Heh, no, his nose is buckled and severely weird.

Anyway, your poll fails it. It needs a "No, he's an ugly cretin" option and a "I find no man attractive and those that do are commiting faggery" option.

Liam the Bard would feel at home in this thread (though he would probably be a bit jelaous that he didn't post it himself).

that's what that is. well, i'm not homosexual but as far as men goes he's handsome. i notice a lot of pictures of his are in some sort of model pose. not a lot, but enough.

i think we should make this thread bi-annually or annually. i just posted something to a nin thread a couple of months ago.

oh yeah, nin rules.

Melfice Darkmage said:

Well, I dont think he's whatever the fuck that is, But I do think that it'd be awesome if he made an anime, especially from videos like Closer, We're In This Together, and Perfect Drug especially.

Actually, to my horror, I discovered an anime video. It was using Neon Genesis Evangelion and the song Closer. If you look on Kazaa, you should be able to find it. DON'T say I didn't warn you. I wish I never found it.

Little Faith said:

Bishounen.

You are going to HELL for putting that word back in my head.

/me skulks off in search of yaoi hentai

Liam the Bard said:

rudy ratzinger is far cuter

rofl, yes.

Actually, to my horror, I discovered an anime video. It was using Neon Genesis Evangelion and the song Closer. If you look on Kazaa, you should be able to find it. DON'T say I didn't warn you. I wish I never found it.

Well, that's not exactly what I meant. What I was speaking of, would be of him actually making one from those videos, not just using their music. If you've noticed, all his videos seem to have some sort of story behind them, but you can never get the full story, because the video is just a piece of it.

He is. I love you posters who rekindle the NIN spirit. God bless you guys! err....I've heard too much of Bush...beginning to sound like him...

Actually, I think he's quite ugly. He sure as hell isn't a pretty boy (which is what a bishounen is).

Trent's kind of a prettyboy, but he's too short and non-blonde to be described as a typical bishounen (I can't believe I'm a guy and know that damn classification). At least he doesn't have that retarded, raggedy goatee anymore.

And the term "fapping" is derived from a webcomic called Sexylosers, formerly called The Thin H Line. It's basically a spoof on all the sexual and perverse shit that's out there and it's funny as hell (and occasionally HORRIBLY disgusting, but that's a point in its favor :).

NIN's good for what it is - that is, dark electronic music that has some more ambient leanings these days - but it's not one of my favorites.