Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GameArena

World of War Site

I put up a site for the World of War TC, it doesn't have too much info right now, but that'll change. I still need mappers too, who have experience with zdoom mapping. If you have something you need for mapping and it isn't too massive, I'll code it in...

http://ga.actionrealm.com/wow/

GameArena said:

I put up a site for the World of War TC....

Looks like an ambitious project. Good luck on it.

P.S. Your main page said "hopefully soon to be hosted on Doomworld". So what's the deal there?

GameArena said:

I put up a site for the World of War TC, it doesn't have too much info right now, but that'll change. I still need mappers too, who have experience with zdoom mapping. If you have something you need for mapping and it isn't too massive, I'll code it in...

http://ga.actionrealm.com/wow/

Add me to teh team i would like to help. (I doubt this project will get finished BUT)

Rotting Corpse: I know a little bit about web design. I've created many sites for commercial companies, and of course ga.actionrealm.com , but with this one I just wanted to get the site up fast, and it was about midnight, and I had just watched The Ring O_O .

Imp: What can you do? And the project will be finished, everything code wise under the features section has been completed (although not all streamlined). Just ask Ralphis, he knows it's coming along nicely :)

early this year i began work on a return to castle wolfenstein mod, never completed but i have LOADS of flats to give away to your project if you so desire.

Trust me, they are of top quality. Far superior to Wolfendoom in all respects.