Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Perforated Entrails (2 Questions)

Well, I have three questions, first one's for Carn: When is the PE Light version updated to todays Skulltag Standards?!

Second: What do you all think about a full version of Perforated Entrails?! (means, more maps, more skins, more of everything?)

Third (for Carn again): Skulltag Editing Specs?

Tormentor667 said:

Well, I have three questions, first one's for Carn: When is the PE Light version updated to todays Skulltag Standards?!

Second: What do you all think about a full version of Perforated Entrails?! (means, more maps, more skins, more of everything?)

Third (for Carn again): Skulltag Editing Specs?

Hey, sup. Allow me to field those questions:

a). Probably when I finish up with ver .95b of Skulltag. I want ST to have a really stable all-around base before I go crazy with levels and stuff for it.

b). To be honest, I don't think a lot of people have even PLAYED PE. It might be a better to ask that after I've put out a new ver of ST, along with new ver of PE which people can have a chance to play more.

c). I *think* I included most of the stuff in the zipfile. What editor are you using/what else do you need?

Tormentor667 said:

Ok, thx in return for your answers :) /me uses ZETH btw

Same :)

Just open your doom2.cfg file, and add "include stzeth.cfg" below "include thingz.cfg", and you should be good to go.