Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fusion

Help me identify a long lost wad.

I have no idea of the title, filename at all. This was a map for the original doom... i played it back in 1993/94 i believe. I think it was the first pwad i ever played. Anywho, it took place in a mansion, and for the time, it was quite believable.. I distinctly remember a master bedroom with a massive bed and a secret that you walk along the wall (very narrow), open a door and behind is a baron of hell (which btw i took out with a pistol, prolly why i remember it).

Ummm, there was also an outdoor hedge maze area, complete with a ton of cacos and a lot more barons in a box in the sky..
I've been trying to identify this map for years.. if anyone has any clue what it is, lemmie know.. i'm dying to play it again!

It vaguely reminds me of a map that was called something like Kingme.wad. However, the wad of that name in the community archives is a DM wad, and not the same one. I may well have remembered the name wrong, but I'm fairly sure it had "king" in it. It might not be the same map either, but I certainly recall the hedge maze.