Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agnes

dsm's Firebreather colored

Well, here it is... There are a few things I feel I could have done better, but I didn't really want to add even more layers to something that already needs a 1,4 gb temp file, which is just about what i've got left of space. Ah, the joys of using a shared computer...

Click

Godjira............Godjira

*ahem* what a coincidence. The most recent movie of Godzilla is on TV.

And yes that's a great picture :D

Wow... excellent collaborative work there!

Very good shading/lighting. It's looks professional-quality. Well done.

Sweeeeet picture, nice colouring + they should have this in the new Doom (Isn't Satan, the devil, also known as Hell's Dragon, or the Red dragon?)

oww. please no cheesy dreagons in doom.. save those for rpg's

EVIL said:
oww. please no cheesy dreagons in doom.. save those for rpg's

I'll have to do something like that for my next drawing... provided I ever get around to doing a next drawing... if only for the purpose of proving it wouldn't be asout of place as one might think.

As for this drawing. Wow. The drawing itself was amazing, but this coloring job makes it immensely better. I'm highly impressed.

*Gasps for air, blinks, stares (repeat)*
Whooaaaaaah, that can't possibly be my drawing there - More like a whole new pic based off the rags that were my drawing (compared to this kickass piece of art, my original drawing was a bunch of rags).

Friggin' A*M*A*Z*I*N*G work there.

I originally intended the dragon to be black (I have an affinity for the colour black, but my pencil-made dragon also ended up looking pretty dark, so my assumption was that black would fit it well), but this is just too amazing and fits it just as well.

Indeed, that may be called an excellent piece of art!

only (minor, minor, minor) downside: the background is kinda boring...

Keep it up; both of you!

m0l0t0v said:

its a wonderful dragon yes, but Trogdor could still beat it. :P

m0l0t0v said:

Indeed, that may be called an excellent piece of art!

Keep it up; both of you!

The fires of the storm; it is in mid-flight, is it not? You can't normally see much around storm clouds, so it kinda fits. Eh. :)

"And Trogdor smote the Kerrick, and all was laid to burnination!"

WHOOOOOAAA!!!

DUDE, YOUVE MADE ME EYELESS!!! THATS JUST AWESOME!!!

//ohh, i wish to do something like that one day...

//ok, ill better go and take my droped off eyes until someone steps on it...

MAN KEET IT UP!!!

If I upload my bugdemon, (assuming I ever finish it), would you like to color it? Mind you I'm not as good of an artist as DSM, but heh, it's better than a normal 6yr-old. :)

ravage said:

If I upload my bugdemon, (assuming I ever finish it), would you like to color it? Mind you I'm not as good of an artist as DSM, but heh, it's better than a normal 6yr-old. :)

Hay post the noncolored one. It sound realy cool.

Rotting Corpse said:

Hay post the noncolored one. It sound realy cool.

It's actually based off of Duriel from D2, but without the maggotyness(real word?). The face isn't all that demonic though. Actually it's more like a medium size scorpion demon, but looks more like a praying mantis. :P

Great to hear that all those hours were well spent. :)

dsm said:

Whooaaaaaah, that can't possibly be my drawing there - More like a whole new pic based off the rags that were my drawing (compared to this kickass piece of art, my original drawing was a bunch of rags).

Well, I merely dotted the i ;)

I originally intended the dragon to be black (I have an affinity for the colour black, but my pencil-made dragon also ended up looking pretty dark, so my assumption was that black would fit it well), but this is just too amazing and fits it just as well.

Yeah, I had a feeling you had something dark in mind, so it ended up being a bit darker than I first intended. It was orange to begin with.

m0l0t0v said:

Yes. Usually, by the time I get to the background, I'm beginning to run out of patience and space. It took me about five minutes just to save the last changes I made, so I really just wanted to get it over with.

Rotting Corpse said:

Cool stuff.Color dsm's hexen drawing next.

I'd like to, but it'll be a while before I'll have the time to do so. It's pretty detailed and a bit smudgy, so I think it may take me a bit longer to color than the Firebreather.

ravage said:

Sure :) I'd like to see it, in any case.