Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[name_withheld]

Yay, More Doom Art!

I'm definitely no artist, but the muscle-finger proportion seems somewhat exaggerated . . . Was that purposeful? Just curious. And I could be wrong anyway.

In any event, I like it. True to the nostalgic memories we all seem to share.

I like that pic. It's really cool. I suppose if there has to be a flaw to it, it has to be that those muscles look a little balloon-like.

His limbs seem to be too long for his torso. Other than that, it's pretty cool. I like the baloon muscles :)

I agree with you on that point, but with the ballooning effect your eyes kindah play tricks on you. At least they did with me . . .

the limb proportions are right, but the way you drew the sholders and upperarms etc. It look like it is squeesed by an invisible rope I f you know what I mean. also it looks like you just madeup the muscle structure of the lowerarms

Am I the only one noticing the humongous man boobs?
Aside from that it's pretty nice actually.

1. fun...

2. the balloon muscules-agreed; the invisible rope effect-agreed...

3. the size of armour west is a Small instead of Large, imwo...

4. the proper coloring and the *simplisity* of style are good sides of that very image...

5. ...next time please edit the image size, make it a bit smaller!!! My godness, its a 1201 x 1783!!!

6. ill keep an eye on that one...

Good stuff.next time make the doom marine look gritty.Blood,cuts and bullet wonds.it needs some cross-hatching.The doom marine to me looks alot like the punisher.