1. 1. Which band is the better?

• Revolting Cocks
    • Armageddon Dildoes

lolololOLOOLooLOLOLoloLOLOLOoOLOolololololOLOLOLOl

Hmm, bands with offensive names...

How about :
* Fuckface and the Necrophiliacs
* Wankfest

Yes, both real bands. But to quote the lead singer of Wankfest, "We didn't get many gigs with that name, so we changed it to 'Jazz Bands Can Piss Off'."

Heh. I remember the band name "Jesus Chrysler, Super Car". I'm a Christian, and even I can find that amusing. :)

ANAL CUNT, MOTHERFUCKERS

Also: Rudimentary Peni.

And Revolting Cocks are pretty good, but I haven't heard any Armageddon Dildos.

I don't know who eiter band is, but I'm going to say 'Brunching Shuttlecocks' just for the hell of it.

kain said:

primus
alien antfarm

Now I have heard of these bands..In fact I have a few of there Cds.

the_Danarchist said:

I don't know who eiter band is, but I'm going to say 'Brunching Shuttlecocks' just for the hell of it.

I thought you would know of all people:

Armageddon Dildoes: Worked together with Ministry on some stuff as far as I know.

Revolting Cocks: Chris Connelly's original outfit.

For those who don't know Armageddon Dildoes is an upbeat and slightly silly industrial outfit.

Revolting Cocks are also industrial, but in a very eclectic and eccentric way.

Little Faith said:

I thought you would know of all people:

Armageddon Dildoes: Worked together with Ministry on some stuff as far as I know.

Revolting Cocks: Chris Connelly's original outfit.

For those who don't know Armageddon Dildoes is an upbeat and slightly silly industrial outfit.

Revolting Cocks are also industrial, but in a very eclectic and eccentric way.

Oooh yeah. Now I remember where I heard Revolting Cocks from before. Armageddon Dildoes is completely new to me though.

Anyone ever heard of the Butthole Surfers? They're an actual band. I believe they had a song on the Spawn movie soundtrack.

Melfice Darkmage said:

Anyone ever heard of the Butthole Surfers? They're an actual band. I believe they had a song on the Spawn movie soundtrack.

I have but only because Todd Flanders is wearing their t-shirt after the Flanders' house was destroyed in "Hurricane Neddy"... heh

Yeah, I think it was Marilyn Manson & The Butthole Surfers doing "Long Hard Road out of Hell."

Melfice Darkmage said:

Yeah, I think it was Marilyn Manson & The Butthole Surfers doing "Long Hard Road out of Hell."

BEST NAME EVAR

Yeah, it's probably one of the most original and creative names since Smashing Pumpkins and Red Hot Chili-Peppers name's came about.

Melfice Darkmage said:

Butthole Surfers are pretty good. They also have a relation with Ministry. The lead singer did the intro/end to 'Jesus Built My Hotrod'...best driving song ever!