Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calimer

Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Discord Server and Game Nights

Hi! I'm Calimer from the Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing. The Last Man Standing community has still been going strong after all these years so I'm excited to share with you all that I've created a  Discord Server !

A lot of the old community has come back together which is incredible. In addition to lots of fun content being shared, we're going to be doing game nights where we play coop and blast a lot of demons. Feel free to join in on the fun!

We're hoping to bring a bunch of new content to the table as many people have created maps for LMS but haven't released them yet. And it seems there might be some new maps in the works.

If you are interested in creating your own worlds and games, my other project Platinum Arts Sandbox Game Maker has seen a huge revival, and it is free.

That is all on the Discord server as well.

I hope you've all been doing well, and that you have a great every day!

And as a special treat here is some of the community content that has been showcased in our Discord.

00266293.jpg

Dis_2.jpg

Cool to see one of the developers still around, however this bring up the perfect time for a question; Could you please consider releasing the source the code for LMS? Doom3's modding history is starting to become lost media with various projects out right losing their code, which already happened to Open Coop as well. This stuff needs to be archived.