Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DaJuice

Some Baron pics

Hey, here's some baron/hellknight pencil drawings I did a while ago.
Enjoy:)

Great stuff!

Extraordinary detail on the head in the second one, and nice ass on the third one. ;)

Thanks for the nice words. The first one was supposed to be a quick sketch, I just went a little overboard with it. The other two were defintly more deliberate.

I love the second and third pics. Man...I tried to imagine what it'd be like to meet up with something that had a face like that...and my bladder said, "No, I don't think I'd be liking that too much." Great facial detail and expression!

Thanks guys:) I'm planning on doing some more drawings of either the cacodemon or archvile next.

I like the pics. Do a Mancubus or an Archvile next. I really liked the 2nd pic. Nice detail on the head. ARCHVILE! ARCHVILE!

Hell_Baroness said:

Handsome, really , really handsome!!!! ;)

Your new prom date? :)

Very good! Especially the last one. You certainly seem to handle your anatomy well. The second is also good, but just a tad too lifeless for my liking. Do draw some more of this, by all means.

1. Yeah, the second and third sketches are gooood!

2. The pose of the third one is cool 2!

3. Nice...

DaJuice said:

Thanks guys:) I'm planning on doing some more drawings of either the cacodemon or archvile next.

nice drawnings, please do both a caco and arch-vile, I'd like to see more AV art. :)

*slow, long, reverant gasp of awe* Oooooooooohhhh . . . Aaaaahhhhhh . . .

*hem*

The only, nitpicking gripe I have is that there's nothing in the mouth, which, at least to me, kindah makes the whole pic look somewhat lifeless.

But-eh, I love it anyway. Great detail otherwise. Amazing. Superb; dunno what else I could say.

very nice, but I kinda miss something in the mounth, some shadows maybe. :)
I can't wait for the arch-vile.

I know what you mean about the mouth, I was just afraid to fuck it up. It's a bitch erasing that part without touching the teeth.