Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharessa

Chicken Soup for the Doomer's Soul

Read and laugh:

<badfish> I am "THE LEGENDARY DOOMGOD BADFISH", I have retired, but I am just letting everyone know that I am considered the best doom/zdaemon player of all time. At my peak no one could even get close to me. I have decided to start sellingmy demos due to popular demand. Everyone keeps begging for my demos, so I have decided to sell them each for $50 us. Everyone wants my demos so I am selling them 8)))

Nanami said:

If I recall correctly, probably the worst cheater Doom has ever encountered.

Ohhh that guy.Now I reamber him. What a dumb shit.

On sale now, for the low, low price of -$50 (we pay you 50 dollars to take it off of our hands):

The Best of Badfish's Blunders and Deathmatch Disasters

See Badfish shoot himself in the foot with a super shotgun!
Witness Badfish as he forgets which end of the rocket launcher to point at the enemy!
Laugh as he gets killed with a non-berserked fist, despite him gaining every weapon and 200 health and armor!
Be amazed at his double digit negative fragcount after the first five minutes!
Wonder at his constant yet ineffective cheating!

And now, let's hear from another (well, the only) satisfied customer...
DoomBoy: I was once the worst deathmatch player that ever lived, but after watching these demos, I learned what not to do. They have taught me how to avoid even the more egregious of mistakes, and now I'm killing everything in sight. These are the best demos that I ever stol...I mean bought, heheh.

And if you act now, you even get this genuine facsimile dancing banana!

Offer only valid during a solar eclipse. Customer must wear chicken suit and bring three 800 pound chariot wheels to qualify.

Rotting Corpse said:

I own a chiken suit ya know.

You too?

I played with this "badfish" guy on Doom Connector about a month ago, and wow... I KICKED HIS ASS. Mwahahahaha!

Apparently he 'retired' from Doom because he's becoming 'a world pool champ'. I wonder if he uses an aimbot for that as well.

the_Danarchist said:

<badfish>I have decided to start sellingmy demos due to popular demand. Everyone keeps begging for my demos, so I have decided to sell them each for $50 us. Everyone wants my demos so I am selling them 8)))

A little repetition there ? A little repetition there ? A little repetition there ?

the_Danarchist said:

Apparently he 'retired' from Doom because he's becoming 'a world pool champ'. I wonder if he uses an aimbot for that as well.

ahahahahaahahahahaha

That's hilarious.

Ichor said:

And now, let's hear from another (well, the only) satisfied customer...
DoomBoy: I was once the worst deathmatch player that ever lived, but after watching these demos, I learned what not to do. They have taught me how to avoid even the more egregious of mistakes, and now I'm killing everything in sight. These are the best demos that I ever stol...I mean bought, heheh.

/me steals Ichor's in progress Hexen game

Goat said:

what site is this shit from

He was repeatedly spamming it in #zdaemon, but he got k-lined from the network for it. Oh, and did I mention that the TechTV guys wanted to pay him to be on their show, but he 'turned them down'?

heh...meh...LOL!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah!!

badfish is bad...