Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

Doomworld member photos, post here

Recommended Posts

sargebaldy said:

wait, how is it that this thread was created by 999cop, and yet fredrik had the first post O_o

What the hell, I don't even remember posting the "heh".

Share this post


Link to post
sargebaldy said:

wait, how is it that this thread was created by 999cop, and yet fredrik had the first post O_o

Heh, I'm not sure if this is true for vb, but it's happened on some other forum software: If a thread's deleted (say, thread #4000), its number gets wiped from the DB and the ones posted after it get bumped back. If somebody's posting to the deleted thread (#4000) while it was deleted, it'll stick that post into the thread that is now #4000 (probably #4001 previously). If there is no thread #4001 to get bumped back to #4000, the post sits in the void until somebody posts the new #4000, then it appears above the first post one the new #4000 is posted.

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, I think there recently was a spam thread appearing out of the blue where Shaviro had posted 4000 lines of a single word. I replied to it, possibly "heh", but got a message that the thread didn't exist anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Fredrik said:

Wait, I think there recently was a spam thread appearing out of the blue where Shaviro had posted 4000 lines of a single word. I replied to it, possibly "heh", but got a message that the thread didn't exist anymore.


Yeah, that wasn't a spam post though. I was just seeing whether there was a world limit at 2000.

Share this post


Link to post
Shaviro said:

Yeah, that wasn't a spam post though. I was just seeing whether there was a world limit at 2000.

I'm not saying that you were spamming - you obviously weren't since you deleted the post seconds after, point was just that the content of the post was spam (and nothing that people should worry about being lost).

Share this post


Link to post
Fredrik said:

I'm not saying that you were spamming - you obviously weren't since you deleted the post seconds after, point was just that the content of the post was spam (and nothing that people should worry about being lost).


ah, ok! :)

Share this post


Link to post

[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~4AAAAAWAAEEjwUfDIkoQiDb7L*CdRuyFMF4RN83TM*e0xzlPQ!uMq6xA$$~4AAAAAXAAGiotJ6TE1*hWyYjitqnkUzuErWGAods2j8E4$[/img]

Edit: Damn it.

Share this post


Link to post

It is pointless posting pictures that are not yourselves. Through this thread it may help to update the Doomers's Pictures section of the main site.

Share this post


Link to post
999cop said:

It is pointless posting pictures that are not yourselves. Through this thread it may help to update the Doomers's Pictures section of the main site.

Righto, Ill take one later today and post it then. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Shaviro said:

Yeah, that wasn't a spam post though. I was just seeing whether there was a world limit at 2000.

The character limit is 50,000.

Words longer than 100 characters are broken at that point.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×