Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

Friday Night FragNight!

Well, in the little poll we just had, FRIDAY won for the day to have weekly Skulltag get-togethers on! So from now on, on every Friday (starting today), we'll be doing just that! (DID I MENTION YOU'RE INVITED?!?)

So if you're interested in participating (and I know you are!), meet in #skulltag on irc.freenode.net at 7pm central (GST -6), and we'll go from there. We'll probably play some CTF, DM, and all kinds of other fun stuff!

See you there!

frwl said:

darn, I missed it.

You got about 35 or more Fridays left before a new year comes, don't worry bout it.

BlueSonnet said:

Joy. But i suppose they can't see it unless they have the file loaded too.

Reminds me of Quake 2.....

Zakath said:

Reminds me of Quake 2.....

or quake 3. I remember people could see my homer model when i gave it a try. But these days people can't see my models. Y?

BlueSonnet said:

But these days people can't see my models. Y?

Because they have automatic downloading disabled?

why not upload your skins to Epidermis Emporium for the people who wanna see them?
that reminds me, we should have a ST match using only those skins that are corpses!

frwl said:

why not upload your skins to Epidermis Emporium for the people who wanna see them?
that reminds me, we should have a ST match using only those skins that are corpses!

Maybe Skull Tag can have those Dead Marines as skins.... :)

But then again, I'll stick with those Zombie skins.

Oh and how do i connect to Carnevil's skulltag server? Do i have to use CsDoom? If so what do i do to make skulltage work with csdoom?

Never mind. Just figured it out.

Carnevil said:

So if you're interested in participating (and I know you are!), meet in #skulltag on irc.freenode.net at 7pm central (GST -6), and we'll go from there. We'll probably play some CTF, DM, and all kinds of other fun stuff!

It's 7 pm over here in Britain. Do i have to wait much longer to go on this server?

BlueSonnet said:

Oh and how do i connect to Carnevil's skulltag server? Do i have to use CsDoom? If so what do i do to make skulltage work with csdoom?

Never mind. Just figured it out.

It's 7 pm over here in Britain. Do i have to wait much longer to go on this server?

heh well, you need IRC first. And that's 7pm CST, so that's prolly about midnight for you guys.

Carnevil said:

heh well, you need IRC first. And that's 7pm CST, so that's prolly about midnight for you guys.

Gonna have to skip this one then. For the last 2 nights i had to stay up until 4pm in the morning to finish off pictures so that i can have them scanned and put on t-shirts. So therefore i'm relatively tired and i'm gonna have an early night tonight (ie 9:30pm to 10pm)

Dang.

Carnevil said:

And that's 7pm CST, so that's prolly about midnight for you guys.

Actually, it's 1am.

NiGHTMARE said:

Actually, it's 1am.

That explains why we don't get a lot of european people at these :(

I WON THE FRAGNIGHT! I ROX0RS!! YOU ALL FAIL IT!! YOU"RE SKILL IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Tai said:

I WON THE FRAGNIGHT! I ROX0RS!! YOU ALL FAIL IT!! YOU"RE SKILL IS NOT ENOUGH!!

ownt by me

why can't europeans go? I was up till 4:00 am here (San Francisco) playing ST monday. Time isn't an issue, actually... the later the better!

frwl said:

why can't europeans go? I was up till 4:00 am here (San Francisco) playing ST monday. Time isn't an issue, actually... the later the better!

heh, they can, they're just usually in bed :P

OK i'm definately not going to miss tonight, though i'll probably only hang around for only a few matchs.

One question. Are we using any wads? (dwango5 etc)

Oh it's friday again. :-)

I had some great games of regular DM and Terminator yesterday so I very much plan on being there tonight. :-)