Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KingKill33

New Sprite Help

Okay, I was wondering if anybody here at Doomworld would be able to help me with some creatures I'm attempting to create for a megawad I'm making (I suck a creating monsters for Doom). The sprites I need/want to make are an Imp-mage thing, the imp wears a robe and only the face is visible (and all of the flesh has been stripped from the face, leaving only the bone), and a mutation that resembles the Nemesis from Resident Evil. The Imp-mage is supposed to be the end boss and make the Arch-Vile seem a little less threatening. The Imp-mage should also be able to resurrect the dead, but instead of having the Vile's fire attack, have a mental projectile attack (invisible). The Nemesis-like mutant is the result of UAC scientists being exposed to chemicals spilt by the demons in their invasion. The nemesis creature should be wearing a labcoat (torn all to hell) and somewhat resemble a human being, this creature is supposed to hurl toxin at you as a long-distance attack and smash you with it's fists at close-distance. And before anyone can help me, you must know that the megawad I'm making is for Ultimate Doom. Any help is appreciated.

KingKill33 said:

Okay, I was wondering if anybody here at Doomworld would be able to help me with some creatures I'm attempting to create for a megawad I'm making...

There aren't too many people who specialize in making professional grade sprite graphics. Li'l White Mouse has done some really nice work. Daniel "Tormentor667" Gimmer has done some good cut-and-paste sprite graphics work in his latest work. Nigel "Enjay" Rowand has done lots of sprite graphics work. If I think of other names I'll post them here.