Hi all, I'm happy to introduce the epic result of ENDOOM Mapping Contest 2024 which I hosted on Doom Power forums (the main board of Russian Doom Community). The contest itself was something similar to the 2016 and 2018 Vinesauce Mapping Contests. The task was to create a brand new level in a decent period of 2 months on a favorite theme, using any suitable resources, formats (from the list) and source ports. The map creation period lasted from January 3, 2024 to March 3, 2024.   All maps were divided into two independent groups corresponding to their formats. Classic Group: Vanilla, Limit-removing, Boom, MBF21. Modern Group: ZDoom, GZDoom, Eternity, Zandronum. Each group had first, second and third prize places, guaranteeing the winners $160, $110 and $55 respectively. The total prize pool was $650.   The participants were divided into groups as follows:   After the deadline, in a two-week period from March 4, 2024 to March 17, 2024 I played through all the levels of applicants on my YouTube channel and evaluated each of them according to my own criteria. Then I determined the winners of each group and awarded them cash prizes.   The Winners (spoiler ahead):   It was definitely an exciting and interesting competition for both mappers and spectators. Everyone enjoyed this event, which means a success. Now I'm excited to share the contest level archive with you so you can enjoy these sixteen breathtaking entries. The archive contains all levels of the contest as of March 3, 2024 and Readme files for each of them, describing their formats, complevels, required source ports and some other information. There is one IWAD for all levels - Doom 2.   • Link to the Archive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VUDKNRl67mg4C5ECJ71Z4xtspZHuvQ3X • Link to the Doom Wiki page: https://doomwiki.org/wiki/ENDOOM_Mapping_Contest_2024   Screenshots of some levels:   List of all contenders and their levels:   This post will also be supplemented with links to new versions of levels made after the end of the contest. The main archive itself will remain unchanged and will contain only contest versions of the levels.   Links to updated versions of levels:   Have fun y'all! We hope you enjoy!