Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimm

Almost a Year Now

As I wake this morn and glance at my calender, I realize with a cold shock that it's been almost one year since I finished The Enigmatic Complex, and yet it still hath not been uploaded (damn AOL proxy servers). Despite the 2000-some odd people that are supposed to be members of this forum, I still can't get anyone to upload it for me. Granted, I have had three offers, but one's e-mail can't handle the .zip file, one won't respond to my PM, and the third don't trust me. I realize this may sound like whining, and, well, that's because it is, but seriously, someone PLEASE help me out here!

Anyway, The Enigmatic Complex is a single player level for The Ultimate Doom or Doom II (your choice). Nothin' particulary special, just a wrap around sky texture, new music, a couple of new textures and menu items (perhaps a complete replacement if this drags on long enough), and a demo or two. (I did, however, bring all the old Doom I textures I needed into Doom II.) The detail is pretty good, I think, and it's quite fun, if I do say so myself (along with a few playtesters). It'll be even better once I get around to source ports (mmm . . . scripting). The sequel, Biohazard, is gonna own, so get ready!

well, if you want to upload it so badly, get FTP Explorer. Unfortunatley, I don't have a link for you to download it...

"Enigmatic complex"

That reminds me one of the Master Levels (Manor).

Thanks for your help everyone. Oh, and try not to mind the incomplete menu graphics changes that don't quite seem to fit the theme. :) They will eventually (on both accounts).