Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MagnuM

H.P. Lovecraft

i think you fucked up your quote magnum. do it like this [ quote ] the shit you're quoting [ /quote ] minus the spaces in the [/quote] parts, and it will work correctly.

NiGHTMARE said:

Sure, a lot of D&D novels are rather poor, but R.A. Salvatore is almost certainly the best writer of D&D novels (Ed Greenwood is probably second). I'd even go as far to say that he's one of the best modern-day fantasy writers.

Yeah...actualy, Greenwood and Salvatore are the only two D&D authors I've bothered with. Greenwood was a bit mediocre, but since he invented my favorite fantasy world, I'll let it slide. Salvatore is definately great at adding depth to characters, and his stories are good enough to keep me interested. My only problem with him is that he overdetails the battle scenes. He could do plot advancement like 2x faster if he just shortened those. Ah well, its still good.

MagnuM said:

FIXED

Oh yeah and ignorant people swear a lot. Just a thought.

no. ignorant people don't bother to make sure their vb code is working before posting. and then they're impolite to the people that helped them.

another thing ignorant people do is post roughly 900 polls per day. just a thought.

MagnuM said:
Oh yeah and ignorant people swear a lot. Just a thought. [/B]

actually i heard excessive swearing can be a sign of intelligence

Mountains of Madness.
-H.P. Lovecraft

A very good novel might I inquire. The genius work put into it is endless.

Anyone remotely interested in H.P. Lovecraft should go here : The H.P. Lovecraft library. Among other things, it has HTML and PDF versions of every story, poem and letter Lovecraft ever published. Something to read on a quiet night

Thanks, I've been looking for something like this.