Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rellik

Deathmatch level review site

Lots of good stuff over there, I've got 28 levels reviewed and I've recently started going through the entire 3DGamers archive vanilla doom levels trying to sort those (IMO) that are good from the not so good. So far I've gone through 260 zips. With a little program Alio whipped up I can check 'em extremely fast so if I get around to it it's pretty easy to do 20-30 in a day. I'd appreciate some feedback, thanks!

Gee Rellik, that's really a long time since your last visit or something to here. Did you get my email like a month ago about Doomcon?

Yes I got it but I didn't think it was a good idea to give up on all my hard work and give you guys my reviews and stuff. It didn't make sense to me to bring all my stuff over to DOOMCON when I have quite a bit more than you guys do. I also like having complete control over site design and layout. It's no big deal though, if I ever stop having the time to update my site I'll zip it up and send it to you guys and you can take whatever you want, but for now it's just easier doing it on my own. Do you guys have a 468 x 60 add banner? If you do send it over and I'll put it in rotation with the DOOM Connector banner. I've been meaning to get some banner stuff going to pimp all the different DM sites there are. Cuz hey, the more attention the DM community gets the better it is for all of us.

It's not really about whether giving up your own work you did in the past to us. I only wanted you to join us on the reviewing team and you may move the work you've done to our site. Of course, they all should be credited to you. I could also give you access to control whatever you'd need to arrange, Doomcon's site design isn't set yet, therefore you may also redesign it as you wish, I just hope you would keep the current Doomcon banner. Regarding to the banner, I lost the original from a HD crash, so I will just have to remake one if you need or something.

Someone should make a site with a massive list of all the wads (or as many as possible), with links to their download sites and any reviews of them. I'd love to do it, but I really can't be bothered.