Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BlueSonnet

Grab'em while their still hot! :D

Sorry about the long wait. To be fair honest i've just been damn lazy.

Yes i've finally got the new version of the TST skin uploaded onto geoshabbies and it's ready to download. In addition the new version of the Subterra skin is also ready for downloading.

And to compensate for the wait a whole batch of other skins is ready for downloading too, some of which Carnevil has already seen and some i'm introducing to the doom community for the first time.
http://www.geocities.com/tstuke/geryon/downloads

Some of the skins, as mentioned on my download site, are going to be updated in the future. The Ryoko skins for example, will be cleaned up and the bug will be removed (the "filling up space bug!" that only happens in Doom legacy). But do hope you have fun with them with botmatch etc because i sure had fun making them. :)

btw: a few notices.
1. Yes, it was me who did that pain elemental pic
2. If the Freedoom team is reading this please clean up the freedoom marine sprites because it sure looks ugly for multiplayer. That's why my TST skin took a little longer to finish because i had to clean up.

I checked out your drawings in concept art and thought them to be imaginative and well executed for the most part.

Another promising artist is Karthik Abhiram. Check out his site when you get a chance.

ReX said:

I checked out your drawings in concept art and thought them to be imaginative and well executed for the most part.

Another promising artist is Karthik Abhiram. Check out his site when you get a chance.

Heh. You're not actually suppose to see that yet :) but as you can see that's some of the concept art for my tc project: Mangadoom.

Oh yeah i like karthiks art too. Nice to see some doom3 fanart so soon.

Rotting Corpse said:

WTF is your new avatar?

The colonol getting the shit beating oughta before Ken does a technique that makes the colonols skeleton rip out of his body.

Damn. I wanted to use this one called real crack where someone's head explodes but it was too big.

Future plans for skins:

. A conversion: The Q2 model Homer to doom sprite format(i hate that tc homer one).
. A few Fist of the north star characters (Jagi!)
. My buddy Elysion.
. Mangadoom conversions.
. My half sister (she likes doom too)
. Maybe Bolt Crank (Eatman)
. The knight sabers
. Maybe some Duke conversions
. Some podgod alternatives (for Q3 my podgod model had loads of skins including one called pod devil).

This is what i had in mind anyway. I probably won't do the duke ones. That is all.