Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gokuma

I think all this impse horror originated from theHighestTree's avatar with the imp and marine saying "I (heart) U" really kicked off with people growing bored with goatse. Am I correct?

Heh, Fodder's avatar = Ali G.
That's a hilarious show.

Note to new people before you all start asking how to get own custom avatars:
If there still is a requirement, you need something like 200 or 250 posts and the choices to upload or link to a custom one should appear in your profile options. But don't go spamming to get that requirement or you're likely end up abnünged.

abnünged (ab·nünged) adj. 1. To be banned. 2. To be losered. Past tense derived from abnung, a laughable player's jumbled spelling of banning concerning cheaters in Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast.

Not a sig and fixed it.

My avatar is doing it's thing just fine -- it was a bitch to make it within the avatar constraints, though. Ermm, is your avatar an elderly gonad, Gokuma...?

I have lots of pictures of my own that I'd prefer to use for avatars (what's the size limit? 40x40? 50x50?), but for now I'm happy with Mr. Mancubus.

My avatar is a slekator pic I did along time ago.I put it on alot of avatar sites. I took me about a month to make it. I hate makeing gif's.I get furtated fast. Thats why I stoped makeing gif's.

I do believe the impse horror started in the fanfic forums.

Since someone deleted that thread you'll have to start here.

Guess again, Job.

Also, an avatar is supposed to be no larger than 36x36 pixels or 25,000 bytes, but there's at least one avatar as large as 59x44 selectable for anyone. I wouldn't go using a custom one that size though.

Gokuma said:

Also, an avatar is supposed to be no larger than 36x36 pixels or 25,000 bytes, but there's at least one avatar as large as 59x44 selectable for anyone. I wouldn't go using a custom one that size though.

Hmm. I think I can swing that. The main one I want to use is just a pic of Grimgrin from the old NES game The Guardian Legend, although I might also resize the one I did of the Smiler from the comic Transmetropolitan.

Taylor said:

I do believe the impse horror started in the fanfic forums.

Since someone deleted that thread you'll have to start here.

OMG Taylor's av is 70x70! No fair for us 30x30 users!

239 posts and no custom avvie :/

Heh, I uploaded my avatar back in the day when the DW forums first came up. The forum has since been reset like twice, but for some reason both my avatars are still here... I originally just cropped, resized, and edited this, but then I uploaded this blue version of it for some reason.

Job said:

Ermm, is your avatar an elderly gonad, Gokuma...?

Gokuma said:

Guess again, Job.

OMFGLOLROLFLMAO! I know, it's a Chinese pork bun!! Right? If it's not that, I don't know.

fraggle said:

BBG fish sez:

"Hello forum users, I'm BBG, one of the former Super Moderators on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN or e-mail."

I've recently switch from the ryoko av to this av.

I really wanted to use this one but despite the fact that i made it 36 * 36 it still wouldn't allow me to use it (i know, the file size is too big). BTW this pic has moderate violence so keep out of reach from kids.

http://www.hokutonoken.it/gifanimate/Real100crack.gif

Is there any way we can get around this size thing because it seems we have avatars that go over the max.

Job said:

BBG fish sez:

"Hello forum users, I'm BBG, one of the former Super Moderators on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN or e-mail."

Actually its fredrik.

Mr. Chris said:

OMG Taylor's av is 70x70! No fair for us 30x30 users!

239 posts and no custom avvie :/

the max should be only 36x36, whats up with taylor's?

I have had my avatar for well over a year now, and I don't intend to change it ever.

fraggle said:

Actually its fredrik.

Weird. They look very similar, IMO.

You're getting closer Job. And you're on the right continent, although it's definately not really something specific to there.

Rotting Corpse said:

I think they should change the size. 70x70 is better.

70x70 is too big, 50x50 might be just decent

david_a said:

Heh, I uploaded my avatar back in the day when the DW forums first came up.

I uploaded my dan_cats avatar back in the day when all you had to do was e-mail it to Ling and he'd upload it. That was the first avatar I ever made. Anyway, I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned my new avatar.