Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Sixth grader arrested for stomping in mud puddle

talk about jumping into crime feet first...
unless there is more to that story, that kid got screwed. he's a minor, the parents should sue.

Two things...

1.) hyperactivity disorder = bullshit excuse
2.) delinquent children should be punished for being asses, but that was far, far too extreme

I'd have to agree with Job. That's going way too far. Good Lord, the most the kid should of got was being kicked out of school for a day or so, not treated like an adult. He was 12, for cryin' out loud! And anyway, it was muddy water, not battery acid. It's not like he killed or hurt anyway.

"For stomping in a mud puddle, you shall be tried as an adult and given the full punishment: death."

heh

Opulent said:

talk about jumping into crime feet first...
unless there is more to that story, that kid got screwed. he's a minor, the parents should sue.

A agree. I mean think of it. Kids do that kind of thing all the time! why? THEY'RE KIDS! Let them have som sillt fun. Maybe give him a detention or something at the MOST. This is insane.

I am of the conviction that taking him to the principal's office or something in that vein would have sufficed.

It really sucks to live in the USA, doesn't it?

Excerpt: Candy, Little Boy? (November 1997)
A Colorado Springs, Colo., school district says it did the right thing when it suspended 6-year-old Seamus Morris under the school's zero-tolerance drug policy. The drug? Lemon drops. Taylor Elementary School administrators called an ambulance after a teacher saw the boy give another student some candy, which was a brand teachers didn't recognize. "It was not something you would purchase in a grocery store," a district spokesman said. "It was from a health-food store." A spokesman for St. Claire's Lemon Tarts, however, noted that the candy is indeed sold in Colorado's largest grocery store chain. School officials were not impressed, and not only upheld the half-day suspension, but told the boy's mother that a child who brings candy to school is comparable to a teen who takes a gun to school. (UPI)

Lots and lots more "zero tolerance" "fun" where that came from.

The usa is being taken over by stuped people. Geting in trouble for jumping in a puddle? Who ever punished that kid should never ever have kids of there own.

What the fuck. I used to do that a lot when I was a little kid. The worst thing that happened to me at that age was that some other kid would do the same thing to me.

I was hoping to read someone stomped that band by the way.

And the spar-spangled banner for ever shall wave,
over the land of the stupid and the home of the slaves.

Or something. God there's a lot of stupid people in this world.

Lord FlatHead said:

And the spar-spangled banner for ever shall wave,
over the land of the stupid and the home of the slaves.

Heh...thats a good one.

When Gandhi was asked what he thought of Western Civilization he replied

Western Civilization? That would be a good idea

:)

Assmaster said:

What the Hell is this garbage!!
Why do I even live in this country anymore?

To fight and die doing what the Europeans on the boards aren't willing to do: bring the US to its knees.

human- any of the living or extinct race of upright walking apes with a brain size more than 500CC, use of tools and high intelligence

humans- a group of above apes, however the more there are the less intellengce there is

school officials and conservative buttbudies- not know if they belong to the group of humans. almost no intellegence. offten agressive yet harmless. will attack human children as prey. however are prey to such animals as dingos, allagators and chameleons

really that is a LOAD of bull shit. the school and police officials who booked him should be punished, sued and butt fucked by a donkey.

This has me as disgusted as the next guy, but what's with all the US bashing? This was an isolated incident in a part of Flordia that at least I've never even heard of, and chances are that the police department and school district responsible will be made asses by local and associated media alike. What this has to do with "Western Society" as a whole is beyond me... Maybe I'm just not angry enough.

ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG ARG !!! now are you mad?

NailGunner said:

This has me as disgusted as the next guy, but what's with all the US bashing? This was an isolated incident in a part of Flordia that at least I've never even heard of, and chances are that the police department and school district responsible will be made asses by local and associated media alike. What this has to do with "Western Society" as a whole is beyond me... Maybe I'm just not angry enough.

Although Flordia (sic) seemd to be the state that was instrumental in electing the monkey, IIRC?

fodders said:

Although Flordia (sic) seemd to be the state that was instrumental in electing the monkey, IIRC?

How ironic. Regardless, it doesn't justify the profligate and unabashed smashing of American society as a whole. Stupid (see: very stupid) decisions are made by equally stupid people, but this is taking it to an entirely unnecessary level of "hatin'". Just my opinion, of course.

Stupid people are in every country. They are of every gender, race, creed, ideology, profession and education. Humanity basically has a 100% stupidity rate with the exception of a random few people (I am not one of those exceptions!).