Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

Sixth grader arrested for stomping in mud puddle

Sometimes I think the world would be better off if the American government would just build a big dome around the entire U.S. or something. For one thing it would mean one heck of a lot less pollution for the rest of us...

Ubik said:

Stupid people are in every country. They are of every gender, race, creed, ideology, profession and education. Humanity basically has a 100% stupidity rate with the exception of a random few people (I am not one of those exceptions!).

no, there are no exceptions. retards forever. that's all. i love it.

AndrewB said:

Every once in a while, I am reminded of what I missed by never going to school.

Every once in a while, I am reminded that I really need to punch you in the face.

gah. why hasn't there been a fight for kids' rights yet? it's by far the greatest discrimination left in america to tackle. arrogant teachers make up BS rules whenever they feel like it. they need to start treating kids like human beings rather than fragile little innocent flowers that must be watered every day. "no tolerance" policies are detrimental. school officials shouldn't freak out when fights occur, especially if both sides want to. just leave kids alone, damnit!

NiGHTMARE said:

Sometimes I think the world would be better off if the American government would just build a big dome around the entire U.S. or something. For one thing it would mean one heck of a lot less pollution for the rest of us...

gah, i don't know what you're talking about. at least where i live, i'm surrounded by trees and rivers and grass and basically lush vegetation. and i never see any forms of pollution whatsoever. don't bundle me in with the stinky east coast, i'm certain oregon is far cleaner than anywhere in europe.

This area has seen a population boom in the past decade or so. That mixed with the fact that Tim Eyman and the fuckwits that continue voting for his crap had creatd a coud of haze over Seattle. Its kinda sad, really.

AndrewB said:

Every once in a while, I am reminded that you are an idiot.

In cases like this where you did something wrong but didn't endanger anyone or breaking the said law has no effect on anyone, you need to get into a debate with the police officer over whether he wants to be a simple tool of the government or whether he wants to become a policy maker, exercising his implied powers to nullify a law that shouldn't apply. Then club him with a shoehorn and run away.

AndrewB said:

lament said:
Education?

AndrewB said:
Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha.

Must be one of those laugh or cry situations.

NiGHTMARE said:

There is a big yellow ring of crap around denver. Ware I'm at now isnt that pollutied.

Sargebaldy and rottingcorpse: yes, you represent the typical American's view that pollution only affects the local area. It doesn't, it effects the entire world.

AndrewB said:

Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha. Bahahahaha.

I'm gonna have to agree with him on that one. I am in one class at my high school that ISN'T a COMPLETE SHAM, and that's probably only because the teacher knows what he's doing. (One core class, that is, vocational electives aren't complete crap.)

Rotting Corpse said:

There is a big yellow ring of crap around denver. Ware I'm at now isnt that pollutied.

On an unrelated note, there are pens built for containing human-sized prisoners underneath the Denver International Airport.

NiGHTMARE said:

What makes you think that only the US pollutes the atmosphere? The UK is just as industrialized (more or less) than we are.

DooMBoy said:

What makes you think that only the US pollutes the atmosphere? The UK is just as industrialized (more or less) than we are.

yeah, i've heard america gives off more pollution than any other nation and i believe that, but when you consider the U.S. is only slightly smaller than Europe that isn't saying too much. heh, my state alone (oregon) is larger than the united kingdom, and i'm sure as hell it's a lot cleaner than the uk (heh, trees probably outnumber people 50-1 here).

EDIT: actually i looked it up. oregon has 28,000,000 acres of forested land alone, with a population of only 3.5 million. we don't use coal power in this state. you never see big nasty polluting factories either, at least not into the air. the river is clean enough that we use the water from it. last i checked europe killed almost all of its rivers off almost completely, and my state alone probably has more trees than the whole of europe. the us is hardly the dirty smelly place you might think it is.

DooMBoy said:

Um, the US pollutes more than just the atmosphere...

Epyo said:

wtf is going on these days?

A lot of wierd shit that we can't control.

BlueSonnet said:

I smell bullshit (about this incident)

ditto

the_Danarchist said:

On an unrelated note, there are pens built for containing human-sized prisoners underneath the Denver International Airport.

where did you find this information? not doubting it, just curious.