Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Ling I have a serious question nothing stupid

I think it's free as part of the Telefragged network. It probably costs them money to keep running but it's all part of their computers, I don't think it breaks down into individual costs.

Then again, I could be totally wrong, but I'm sure none of the DW staff has to pay anything for it.

What, if you want to buy it? One million dollars.

How much did it cost to buy it in the first place? Whatever the registrar charged, probably $70 for two years or something.

How much does it cost to maintain it? Well, there's the server, server administrator, ISP connection... a lot.

Thanks...I told you this was a serious question.Not a can I moderate something?Heh.Um...can...naw forget it.

Does Doomworld have it's own server or are all the Telefragged sites on one main server?

Telefragged has 2 webservers, I think. I am not sure. Doomworld, along with a crapload of other Telenation sites, are all on the same server. Telefragged is on a different server for sure, and maybe some other stuff, I dunno.

Zaldron: I probably make about $0.50 an hour from DW given how much time I spend on it.

And what would happen if freaks like me or Lüt clicked on every single ad banner here? Would that boost the income somehow? Or is it already designed to pay the manteinance?

Can you moderate? If you do get the domain, would you be able to do anything whatsoever with it?

Can you moderate? If you do get the domain, would you be able to do anything whatsoever with it?

No! This is a well made community. The best I came across in a long time. (Except for this Phoenix guy posting his crap.) If you are a rich spoiled brat, and plan to buy Doomworld, and monkey it up; all what would happen then, is that the members will go someplace else.

I dont wanna buy it.Fuck that.Lings doing a kick ass job.I wouldnt know what the hell to do.

QUOTE FROM THE DOOMWORLD ADMINS FORUM

Zaldron:God.These fools are all worked up about this new forum.

Ling:So?I am their GOD!They obey me.

Arioch:Yeah...poor souls.THEY SHALL NEVER GAZE UPON THIS FORUM *DEMONIC LAUGHTER*.

AndrewB:Um...did you smoke some of the wacky tobacy?

Arioch:Only a dime or two...

Arioch:Yeah...poor souls.THEY SHALL NEVER GAZE UPON THIS FORUM *DEMONIC LAUGHTER*.

I WANT IN THE ADMIN FORUM

Well, what you see in the main page. They comment on stuff before revealing it to the public.

There is some interesting shit too, but I won't comment on that one. Information is Power. ;)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA.....ROFLMAO !