Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alientank

E3 a month away...

We'll probably see a few new screenies, the usual interviews and a few more tidbits of information about the game itself. And, of course, the imminent release of patch v1.10 to Diablo II. Whee!

As surprising as it may sound to some of you, I'm actually hoping that HL2 steals the show.
Doom 3 needs to be put on the backburner for a while to lower my own expectations a bit (so that the final game can blow me away when it turns out to be many times better than I assume it will be >:-]).

dsm said:

As surprising as it may sound to some of you, I'm actually hoping that HL2 steals the show.
Doom 3 needs to be put on the backburner for a while to lower my own expectations a bit (so that the final game can blow me away when it turns out to be many times better than I assume it will be >:-]).

I feel the same way. Also because I think a lot of people have really high expectations for Doom III. When Doom III will play the role of the underdog, it might turn out bigger and better.

Actually it would be rather pointless for id Software to try to make the headlines at this E3 again. After all most people have a pretty good grasp on what Doom 3's about now.

They would be preaching to the converted.