Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

OMG HAPPY EASTER

Yeah ! Let's all celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ by telling our children a giant bunnyrabbit left chocolate eggs in the night !

Lord FlatHead said:

Yeah ! Let's all celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ by telling our children a giant bunnyrabbit left chocolate eggs in the night !

yeah i never got that either

I never understood why parents would lie to their kids about anything. Easter bunny, Santa Claus, what a load. I'm eternally grateful my folks didn't.

I never understood why parents would lie to their kids about anything. Easter bunny, Santa Claus, God, Jesus, what a load. I'm eternally grateful my folks didn't.

Let's celebrate the man who was bad-ass enough to walk off a death sentence...

Lord FlatHead said:

The Easter bunny is a hare, not a rabbit :)

the_Danarchist said:

I hate holdidays.

I share this hatred. Tin Omen rocks.

Use3D said:

I share this hatred. Tin Omen rocks.

:D

I'm glad someone recognised it.

Yeah funny you should mention it, I'm listening to my SP singles collection right now. That's one of my fav tracks.

EDIT: 1000 posts, no spam! the legend will never die!

Shaviro said:

I never understood why parents would lie to their kids about anything. Easter bunny, Santa Claus, God, Jesus, what a load. I'm eternally grateful my folks didn't.

Oh really? I'll have to make up for them soon :D

Disorder said:

So can we look for eggs on doomworld?

Yeah, I hear a few people keep in-progress betas of their projects somewhere on the site *cough*

Start entering those random URLs!

Life is a fucxking lie, all of it. There's no such thing as santa, the easter bunny, love, happines, it's all fuckign bullshit.

zarcyb said:

Life is a fucxking lie, all of it. There's no such thing as santa, the easter bunny, love, happines, it's all fuckign bullshit.

LIES! it's paranoid freaks like you that keep society from running like it's supposed to!

Use3D said:

the legend will never die!

I can kick your ass with Xianghua. :D

Also: <3 for SP once again.

zarcyb said:

And there was me thinking you had two years of love and happiness! But, again, im just weird.

There is no Easter Bunny! That over there, its just a guy in a suit!

the_Danarchist said:

I made a goal to teabag as many Easter Bunnies as I could -- that included any decorations too. I even tagged one at the mall. >:D But I get no pleasure out of it since it was a dare.

the_Danarchist said:

I hate holdidays.

You don't like a week away from school or work? You don't like the opportunity to relax for a change?

the_Danarchist said:

I JUST WANNA SEE THE DAMN SAILBOAT!

dsm said:

You don't like a week away from school or work? You don't like the opportunity to relax for a change?

Actualy, all this time I've had off from responsibility for the past year is beginning to feel like some kind of Hell. If I wasn't so psychologicaly unstable I'd get myself out of it.

But anyway the real reason I hate holidays is that they are pointless. Most of them revolve around some silly 2,000 year old religon that half the country isn't part of anymore anyway. Then we've got another holiday celebrating the guy who came over here and enslaved and slaughtered all the natives before pretty much single-handedly starting imperialism. Then one holiday that used to be two to celebrate a couple of our nations old leaders that now just celebrates presidents in general...and I wouln't say they are very honorable people to celebrate. Then we have a couple Irish holidays that have been massively distorted. One where everyone gets wasted and starts riots, and another where people go around begging for stuff that rots their teeth. And there is yet ANOTHER holiday in which we celebrate the killing of native Americans by eating like gluttons. Then there are several holidays that were created by greeting card companies so they could make more money...pathetic excuses to further capitalism.

In the end, we have only two holidays worth celebrating. One to honor a great civil rights leader (who was probably killed by the government anyway), and another to celebrate the fact that we no longer have to work for slave wages. And what do we get for it? A couple Mondays off and no one even cares why.