Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darknation

OMG win a geforce 3!!!

That's right folks, I am offering a geforce 3* that I just happen to have lying in my room next to the piles of unwanted gold nuggets, and the missing bible pages that I use to wipe my ass with when I can't find any toilet roll. Anyway, I decided, since you are all to retarded to... retard... and stuff, I'd just give it away!!

Here is your challenge to Win a Geforce 3*!!

You must construct a life-size effigy of Big Bad Gansta no less than 7 feet high out of your own feces. You may use a wire frame to support the stool structure, but the turds may not be cut with other substances (i.e: cement) or you will be disqualified.

Once the effigy is complete, you must douse it in petrol and burn his likeness into the ground. Be sure to take a picture as BBG's turdtwin is razed into the earth!!

Most dramatic picture wins the geforce 3*!!

Entries must be received by the end of April to qualify for this amazing prize!!

Good luck and God speed!

*the cat pissed on it, but I'm sure it will work fine.

darknation said:

You must construct a life-size effigy of Big Bad Gansta no less than 7 feet high

Holy cow, I didn't know BBG was so tall.

man, i'd feel bad if i didn't win the prize and burning down my masterpiece was utterly pointless. i wouldn't burn it. i would take it to the theatre and teach it to slow-dance. it would be my best friend ever.

darknation said:

If anyone builds a seven foot tall BBG out of shit I will personally buy them the video card of their desires.

If anyone builds a 10 foot tall Darknation made out of shit, I will buy them a car, a computer and a laptop.

BBG said:

If anyone builds a 10 foot tall Darknation made out of shit, I will buy them a car, a computer and a laptop.

I'm going to hold you to that.

I'm going to make a 9-foot tall statue out of shit, take a picture, then tell Darknation that it's BBG and tell BBG that it's darknation.

Actual height is hard to tell from a photograph so they'll probably both assume it's the same size. That way, I win both contests and all it will cost me is a few months of my time, and a strict bran muffin diet.

Except, now that you have announced your plan to the entire forum, neither of them will believe you. However, you'll probably wind up getting a Geforce 1 for the effort.

i'm done with the head, and feet, and part of a knee. THe frame has been done. My apartment stinks right now and my neighbors called the cops yesterday. I might be taken to an asylum. oh well.

darknation said:

You must construct a life-size effigy of Big Bad Gansta no less than 7 feet high out of your own feces.

you = teh scatman

Hmm... this is a tough decision... On one hand I have my dignity... on the other hand, I could use a crappy, pissed on video card. Hmm... I dunno... I'll let dignity win this round, lord knows it gets the shaft the rest of the time.