Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of job do you have? I'm a janitor at an assisted living home for the elderly people. Heh

I am a junior at Harris County High School. I want to study in college to become a network administrator, or somethin related to computers. Mind is set on networkin though...

I'm also studying in a small town highschool. After I'm done here I'm going to the local college. After the local B.S. is done I'll go to a university and study in psychology.

I'm looking for a decent nightshift job at the moment. Haven't found anything good but I've considering janitorial duties ... heh, compared to the other customer service jobs available, that's my dream job :P Kind of a step down from IT work at a big business university out here, but since I'm actually going to school this year I don't have the means to work a full-time specialized position.

IT Manager & Survey Programmer for Day Research, Inc.

ph33r

Of course, when in doubt, always use "heh"

Well my 4 month summer vacation starts in a week. I work construction full time in the summer. Not bad concidering I take home over $500 a week

QA monkey.

I'm going to university next year, to math. Hopefully I'll get a programming job that's actually interesting (which, for me, would mean lots of math + absence of buzzwords and microsofty stuff)

I'm a full time student at the University of Denver where I'm studying Computer Sciences and Japanese (can you tell from my sig?).

I also have a job in the Multimedia Services department at the university. I used to work in a pool supply store before this, though.

Legally, I'm not allowed to do anything; I'm still on disability from the tumor.

Recently tho, my landlord evicted some of his other tenants, so he's hired me to clean the houses out, totally under the table.

Right now I'm not getting paid for it. I'm just working so he can install a door for my room and make our toilet flush.

Mancubus II said:

IT Manager & Survey Programmer for Day Research, Inc.

ph33r

For some reason the idea of a manager who uses the word 'ph33r' scares me.

elbryan42 said:

I'm a manager at a Mr. Sub restaurant. Being my own boss + subs = kick ass job.

That job would so own. Pretty decent pay, incharge of everything, and get free food.

NiGHTMARE said:

For some reason the idea of a manager who uses the word 'ph33r' scares me.

well im a publishre adn i uze teh werd 1337! lolz!!

Nothing right now.
Im a full time student though does that count? Art and design, we never get real jobs.

Amateur Cartoonist (or cartoonist in training). No joke intended. I have been offered money for doing pictures.

At the moment i may be a t-shirt artist because i've done some kickass images for T-shirts and it's the sort of job that i like in which i'm in control.