Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MagnuM

Mushrooms 'n' Beer

This guy my friend knows, Harold Doak, comes over to his apartment every once in awhile smelling of stale beer and urine. He's a drunk. I have no clue why my friend lets this slob into his living area to sweat and stink up his quarters but he does. Last time I was over, Mr. Doak was eating magic mushrooms at a table with 8 empty beer bottles; a bottle of Vodka was sitting by him also. He acted quite strange.

Just a thought, but what odd or taboo drug combinations have some of you guys heard of?

Its pretty pathetic if you ask me.

the_Danarchist said:

Why are you not banned yet?

Ah, he's not Kirby_x or whatever the hell his name was...but this one is unabrasively amusing.

the_Danarchist said:

Why are you not banned yet?

You didn't enjoy that story? I enjoyed wasting another minute of my life.

Job said:

Ah, he's not Kirby_x or whatever the hell his name was...but this one is unabrasively amusing.

heh...

He's eating magic mushrooms and your smoking them. (and probably stuffing them into orafices you didn't know you had)

ravage said:

He's eating magic mushrooms and your smoking them. (and probably stuffing them into orafices you didn't know you had)

hmmm, i doubt that...

ecstacy and any SSRI, or beer and knockout drugs. know people who either went insane or dead doing those combos