Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elbryan42

GOD I LOVE SPRING!

Ah, working late today, but it doesn't matter. The hotties coming in with tight shorts, tank tops, breasts spilling out all over the place... Life is good. :)

so, what kinda work do you do?

[EDIT] never mind; read the other thread:

elbryan42 said:

Ok, so I'm working a Monday night by myself (at Mr. Sub for those that don't know). What do you know? It's fucking busy. With idiots.

[/EDIT]
sounds like you're having fun

Linguica said:

You mean there's time when girls don't dress like that?

I guess SoCal spoils me :P

/me strongly dislikes the Wisconsin Ruskie-women : /

elbryan42 said:
[B The hotties coming in with tight shorts, tank tops, breasts spilling out all over the place... Life is good. :) [/B]

Heh boobs are cool....very cool :)

Some chick had a tank top so tight her tits almost crossed. :P

Think I'll be going to the bar tonight to get some hands on action.

What the fuck? Its like 45 degrees out here. Thats why my window is open.

Dingus Khan said:

I got some hands on action from just reading that

I just got some hands on action just from looking at my neighbor's dog.

after losing a hand in a tragic lawnmowing accident (double homicide), i was forced to use a hook for my action. not that i mind.

ravage said:

Too much information my furry friend.

Last year I was working in a tattoo shop. On friday nights these trashy goth chicks would come in what seemed like My Size Barbie clothes... life was good.

ravage said:

Lol, I got some hands on action just from imagining your hands-on action while looking at your neighbour's dog. Now who's a sick puppy.

Call me a faggot or whatever, but am I the only guy on the planet who likes less revealing clothes on women? I like... for instance, a decent sexy looking dress, but one which doesn't leave loads of naked skin. Can't stand trashy women personally.

the only thing i dont like, for some odd reason, is when a chick has her belly button pirced. i think it is nasty, well it is the 2 nastiest hole on her body. nipple pirceing i dont like much cause i like the feel of 100% pure human female flesh.

people who dont wash are also sick, or brush teeth. I once saw a girl at work who looked drop dead hot, that was until she smiled. I saw a mouth full of black damaged and missing teeth also a large sore toped her gums. i about puked. Too make things worse the stench of rotting rancid flesh mixed with cigerette smoke came streaming out of her mouth. I was next to her on the tram. hey i think thats the kind of people you find when u work at a trapshoot anyway. I have never seen so many trailers, rednecks, beer cans, hooker, shotguns and drunk redneck hookers with shotguns. Hell i swear owning a gun was required to enter!! Strangly it seemed fairly trashy concidering it is like the superbowl of trapshooting

The one thing that turns me off the most is a hot chick that smokes. Fucking disgusting.

pregnant with worms said:

after losing a hand in a tragic lawnmowing accident (double homicide), i was forced to use a hook for my action. not that i mind.

Lawnmower accident? You've been watching frankenhooker again.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Call me a faggot or whatever, but am I the only guy on the planet who likes less revealing clothes on women? I like... for instance, a decent sexy looking dress, but one which doesn't leave loads of naked skin. Can't stand trashy women personally.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :P

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Apparently, the only place where Mr. Sub exceeds Subway. So I'm told.

elbryan42 said:

I live in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Apparently, the only place where Mr. Sub exceeds Subway. So I'm told.

Say hi to big foot or what ever his name is...Sasquatch maybe?

ToXiCFLUFF said:

I feel the same way. I actualy like women in sweatshirts and jeans...they're more huggable and snuggleable that way. :P

Fuck Doomworld is full of normans.

Elby: Sounds like me when I work, except now it's getting to autumn (fall) here...and getting cold :/ Also sounds like me and my friend last night :P

But i'm thinking alike with Dan ;) mmm, cuddly

The weather is hot here aswell. Lots of short skirts and revealing tanktops. By the way, I once had a girlfriend with her belly pierced. I thought it was sexy as hell. It made me lick her belly even more than I'd usually do. So much for my sexlive, or lack of it.