Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

Just saw this on gamespy.

Kick-Ass Teasers: Tomorrow, we've got exclusive details on a new game that will have RPG fans drooling in their sleep. On Monday, we begin a 3-part series with DOOM in the title. Interested? -- Warrior

Sounds interesting! Something new, perhaps?

Tomorrow, we've got exclusive details on a new game that will have RPG fans drooling in their sleep

FPS != RPG

I wonder how many actually scanned through that paragraph and concluded "DOOM RPGGGG!!!!"

So the game is Majestic. Concept art looks good, in-game shots decent.

I'm still waiting for the Doom feature.

Arioch said:

So the game is Majestic. Concept art looks good, in-game shots decent.

What Majestic? Are you talking about the exclusive MMORPG previewed by Gamespy 3 days ago? If so, the name of that game is actually Mythica, not Majestic. It is made by Microsoft, and sounds really promising. A refreshing change from the usual D&D theme.

Hold on there, mate. It is not yet confirmed to be DOOM III info. Warrior just talk about a 3-part special on "a game with the name DOOM in it". Maybe it's some new game, or an article about the impact of original DOOM... *snicker*

Not here to blow your bubble, but there is 90% chance it will be DOOM III. In other words, around 10% chance it won't be (IMO). Either way, I can't wait.

Oh, and the Gamespy special will be out tomorrow. Could be something that'll blow us all away... I hope ;)

Zoorado said:

What Majestic? Are you talking about the exclusive MMORPG previewed by Gamespy 3 days ago? If so, the name of that game is actually Mythica, not Majestic. It is made by Microsoft, and sounds really promising. A refreshing change from the usual D&D theme.

Oops. Note to self: re-read article before posting comment in case of uncertainty, rather than firing from the hip.