Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bhima

The random level password

Is this real?

At the password screen, enter "DOOMMNLxxx", where xxx the same character such as !!! or 666. Now the game will start at a random level with an unusual amount of ammunition, armor, and life.

bhima said:

Is this real?

At the password screen, enter "DOOMMNLxxx", where xxx the same character such as !!! or 666. Now the game will start at a random level with an unusual amount of ammunition, armor, and life.

Don't know. BTW, relax man, and slow down on the thread-making. Try to condense it into one if you can.

Uh, you've started 4 threads about the same thing. That's NOT a good idea. Also you're being VERY impatient. Right now I see 10 people online, and it's possible none of them have played PSX Doom. You can't expect immediate answers, and you'll get banned if you post several threads for the same thing. Calm down, be patient, and see for yourself if the code works or not. =)

So chill. You're not leaving forever and will never come back to play Doom again, are you? You can get to the level later. Or try out that level select password. I've never played PSX Doom so I can't help any. Look at the URL that was posted in one of your other threads for a walkthrough, if it's there.

Nanami said:

So chill. You're not leaving forever and will never come back to play Doom again, are you? You can get to the level later. Or try out that level select password. I've never played PSX Doom so I can't help any. Look at the URL that was posted in one of your other threads for a walkthrough, if it's there.

Maybe the mob wants the answers from him by 4, and if he doesn't get them... he's sleeping with the fishes!

The guy plays one of the console versions.

If someone mentions an outlandish cheat code or level name(number) this really should be your first thought. Unless you know all Doom versions on your fingertips of course.

Perhaps we should have a console Doom forum (or just redirect them to Doom Depot).

deathz0r said:

wahth the fuck is hie talking about? DOOMXMLE orwhatev ehe said?

Hjes tlaking abuot psx d0om.

bhima: you can get passwords that start you on the secret levels with anything from full health and ammo etc. to 25% health and nothing else.

By now you have realised that there are enough different password combinations to round health up to the next 25%, and every other variable is kept the same.

bhima said:

Is this real?

No. BTW, if you want passwords for PSX Doom... http://members.aol.com/ledmeister/