Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Alcohol Consumption

Do you consume alcohol?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consume alcohol?

• Yes
    • No
    • i`m a bit drunk atm cause i had 5 cans of bournebon like over 2 literes of it, so therefore i rule and ralph siucsl.

No, but i tried once. Didn't work out. I have bad luck with drugs. Doesn't mean I'll quit trying though.

Considering that basically every alcoholic ends up admitting that it's not worth it, well, you know the rest.

yeah, agreed. it's not worth it if you're an alcoholic. now give me statistics on how many people who drink alcohol are alcoholics.

AndrewB said:

Considering that basically every alcoholic ends up admitting that it's not worth it, well, you know the rest.

I bet it has something to do with you being reminded about what you missed by not going to public schools.

tried it more times than I would want to admit... but it (and all 'illegal' drugs) apparently just don't have the same effect on me as other people.
nothing positive ever came from drinking.
you results and experiences may be different. good luck. :)
other than that, a nice wine or beer can be satisfactorily pleasing at the dinner table, especially when the foods are spicy.

I used to love drinking, but for some reasons my hangovers started getting worse and worse to the point it was torture. Now just the smell of it brings me to puking, and the taste got just that much worse too. It's purely psychological, I know, but I just can't get over it.

Nostalgia kicked in... I'm getting drunk. WOO

Too tense without it. Must have. Never enjoy myself otherwise, and I mean ZERO enjoyment. Just too... bleh. Only regretted a few things I've done under the influence, but I consider it to be equivalent to training myself to exercise self-control even under extreme circumstances. I've gotten pretty good at not being a total ass when drunk...

Ultraviolet said:

Too tense without it. Must have. Never enjoy myself otherwise, and I mean ZERO enjoyment. Just too... bleh. Only regretted a few things I've done under the influence, but I consider it to be equivalent to training myself to exercise self-control even under extreme circumstances. I've gotten pretty good at not being a total ass when drunk...

You are me

Rarely. I've never wanted more than one or two drinks in one sitting, and I've never done any heavy drinks. I'm not legal for another three weeks, anyway.

^ I should not have said that.

the_Danarchist said:

I bet it has something to do with you being reminded about what you missed by not going to public schools.

I don't go to public schools and I have had my share of drinks.

I drink on occasion. Unlike most people I hang around with, though, I drink for the taste, not for the feeling. Which means I usually stick to wine, bottled stuff like Bacardi Silver and Citrona, and a few of the harder drinks. There's nothing wrong with drinking, if you ask me, just as long as you aren't a dumbass about it.

EllipsusD said:

There's nothing wrong with drinking, if you ask me, just as long as you aren't a dumbass about it.

I concur.

EllipsusD said:

I drink on occasion. Unlike most people I hang around with, though, I drink for the taste, not for the feeling. Which means I usually stick to wine, bottled stuff like Bacardi Silver and Citrona, and a few of the harder drinks. There's nothing wrong with drinking, if you ask me, just as long as you aren't a dumbass about it.

Yeah, I have to say beer/lager is icky, I'm not a wine fan either. I much prefer stuff like Bacardi and Smirnoff (the premixed ones that taste nice).

aca said:

I don't go to public schools and I have had my share of drinks.

That was a joke.

Well, I like the occasional beer, but it's ages since i've been drunk.

I don't like being drunk at all. A bit influenced might be all dandy, but when I get really drunk my senses gets dulled to the point where I am unable to communicate with anything and I always gets so depressed.

But if I am going to blow my sensibilities totally away I honestly prefer marijuana.

AndrewB said:

Are you drunk?

Ahm nawt ash thynkk aths joo dunk me yam.~~ Aa an and ralphy shucks tuu.~~,1>.